Oliver Bernard

Oliver Bernard Employee Reviews

I joined OB with just over 7 years’ experience in technology recruitment and, sounds obvious, but we actually work as a team and ensure a much better client and candidate experience. One of the things I’ve found since joining is the way every consultant is responsible for their own clients and roles. Clients get a dedicated point of contact, specialist focus on their hires and our candidates are free to work with each consultant and look at any jobs we have.
I've been with Oliver Bernard for almost 6 years now and seen many things change in this time, notably the size of the business. One thing that definitely hasn’t altered is the positive & ambitious attitude of the company, it’s owners, and the way in which the business is managed; something which drew me in initially and an approach that I have since consciously tried to adopt as my own. My OB journey has certainly been a good one so far!
Pros
Great culture and relaxed working environment.
I joined OB 18 months ago after graduating from University. In that time they’ve given me the tools and support to achieve 2 promotions and build my own market within the business. The great company culture means that I work alongside some great friends and with incentives such as a yearly trip to Ibiza and a generous commission structure it is a great place to work both in and outside the office.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Oliver Bernard?
  1. Employee reviews