Consultant in London, Greater London
Great people, poor work-life balance, high-pressure
Used to be a great place to work but the culture has changed so drastically that the pressure is extreme and management are no longer as accessible as they used to be
Contract operations in Manchester
Fun and engaging workplace
Vibrant and inclusive culture. Brand new offices, city center location. Involved and engaging directors. Busy work environment, fun and engaging workplace
Manager, Technology Division in Manchester
Great place to work - management are selfish
Great place to work with strong culture however management were always looking to better themselves other than their employees.
Culture was good, fun atmosphere that a lot of people enjoyed, however quite intense at times.
Internal Recruitment Consultant in Manchester
Successful business, excellent senior leadership, staff are their priority always!
It was an absolute pleasure to work for this company. I enjoyed everything about my time here.
- Excellent training
- Unrivalled progression pathway
- Lucrative commission scheme (market leading)
- Growing massively - global opportunities
- Senior stakeholders are open, friendly and supportive
- Supportive and collaborative teams
- Operations are amazing as well, the support functions help the sales team work so efficiently
- Social benefits are excellent, free Friday drinks every week globally, summer and Christmas parties
- Working hours reduced now to 8.30am-6pm
Contract and Operations Administrator in Manchester
Hardworking yet fun environment to work in
Oliver James has a great atmosphere. Buzzing sales people on the phones and the back office speedily typing away.
My role was go, go, go but it kept things interesting. My co-workers clearly loved their jobs and would stay late if needed and go the extra mile but there was always fun to be had.
Sometimes it got very hectic and communication was key during these points.
But the best part of the job was the satisfaction of knowing you had completed a requirement in time for the candidate to start their role.