One 2 One Care and Support Services (NI) Ltd

One 2 One Care and Support Services (NI) Ltd Culture reviews

Clear

Back to where I belong!

I started to work for One 2 One when I was 17 years old, the company was brand new and it was great to be part of the rise of One 2 One. I later moved on to focus on my studies and I have now came back as an Area Manager. What a wonderful opportunity this is to be part of the new management style within this great company.

Pros

Work/life balance / colleagues / my staff team

Cons

Nothing!

Change of Career!

I change my career after working in a shop for 20 odd years. I was nervous at the beginging but after shadowing with my new colleagues i was confident in meeting my cilents on my own. Wish i had of done this job years ago!

Pros

Support from team leader and manager

Cons

Driving

One 2 one is a great comonay with friendly staff and managers.

One 2 One is a great company to work for with lots of friendly staff. I feel i have setteled in fairly quickly with the company and role even without previous experience in this area of work. Staff are very helpful and willing to teach you all the skills you need.

Pros

Friendly staff and managers

Busy work enviroment

I have been with the company for 4 years now and have enjoyed every minute of it! I have progressed in my career and I am currently the training manager for One2One. It is always busy I would not want it any other way. One2One are a very supportive employer and I am glad to be part of the team.

One 2 one

One 2 one is a great company to work for. The management are wonderfull and will help you with anything. All the staff are lovely and a great bunch of girls

Love my job

I have been working with one 2 one for approximately 2 years.. i started as a scared support worker and was unsure if i was even capable of this job role.. within a very short time period i fell in love with my job and my clients and worked myself up to a team leader role and now oversee two areas.. don't hesitate to join the team! Great place to work

Helped advance in my career!!!

I was one of the first employees who started with the one2one team back in December 2014. I love working with this company not only are they my colleagues they are my friends. I started off working as a support worker and then moved onto team leader. I did team leader role for 2 years and now i am an area manager. One2One has changed my life for the better and has given me a great opportunity in becoming a manager.

Great career opportunties

I have been with One2One nearly 5 years and I cant see myself ever leaving. I started of as a support worker and after 6 months I progressed to a Team Leader. I was a Team Leader for 3 1/2 years before i felled pregnant with my 3rd child. While I was on maternity leave an Area Manager Role became available and i jumped at the opportunity. I was successful at my interview and was given 2 months to get childcare arrangements in place so i could come back early. I have been in my Manager role for 1 1/2 and i absolutely love it. I love being part of the One2One family and have a great relationship with my support workers and Team Leaders.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at One 2 One Care and Support Services (NI) Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3

4.3Job security/advancement

One 2 One Care and Support Services (NI) Ltd Reviews by Location

Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?