One 2 One Care and Support Services (NI) Ltd

• Support from manager
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Clear sense of purpose

Back to where I belong!

I started to work for One 2 One when I was 17 years old, the company was brand new and it was great to be part of the rise of One 2 One. I later moved on to focus on my studies and I have now came back as an Area Manager. What a wonderful opportunity this is to be part of the new management style within this great company.

Pros

Work/life balance / colleagues / my staff team

Cons

Nothing!

Fresh start!

I have started with this company in the last year and now in the recruitment team. I have been on training courses with the company regarding my new role and I feel that my knowledge has grown and I am learning every day. One2One is a great company to work for and I enjoy coming to my work. It's a busy work place and I love it.

Pros

Great boss

Cons

Not enough hours in the day

Fabulous place to work!

One2One is a great company to work for, they really do care about you as a person.The business is now under new management & are willing to take on new innovative ideas!Work life balance is one of the core pillars of the company.Management are very approachable & have an open door policy, they are always willing to listen & help if they can.It’s great to work for such a successful, growing family business! Looking forward to a successful career here #teamone2one #newmanagement #onwardsandupwards

Pros

Flexibility

I worked for one2one for 5 years which 2 of them I was a team leader I really injoyed my time with one2one unfortunately I had to leave because of illness but hope to b back soon with them they where very understanding with me and very fair the day I left management rang me to se if there was any other opportunities for me to stay but unfortunately I couldn't but I definitely will b back great team in the office and on the road xx

Change of Career!

I change my career after working in a shop for 20 odd years. I was nervous at the beginging but after shadowing with my new colleagues i was confident in meeting my cilents on my own. Wish i had of done this job years ago!

Pros

Support from team leader and manager

Cons

Driving

Really fun and enjoyable work environment!

I have been working at One2One for 4 years and the entire experience has been very enjoyable, collaborating with your team and management, in which you are always made to feel at home. during the time i have worked i have been given ample opportunities for career growth and have benefited greatly in this field as a result.

Support worker

What can I say... An exceptional company with a fantastic team! I worked for one2one for two years and I enjoyed every second of it. I will be forever grateful for the experience and also for the support I received while applying for and beginning my journey at university as a student nurse.?

Pros

Plenty of hours.

Cons

N/a

Room to progress

Have worked in various areas of this company over the years and learned an awful lot. I achieved my QCF level 5 qualification here, with the help of my colleagues. They were always very helpful to adjust my work hours to suit my home life. I'm am grateful for the job opportunities this company has given me and would recommend applying to begin a new journey!

One 2 one is a great comonay with friendly staff and managers.

One 2 One is a great company to work for with lots of friendly staff. I feel i have setteled in fairly quickly with the company and role even without previous experience in this area of work. Staff are very helpful and willing to teach you all the skills you need.

Pros

Friendly staff and managers

Busy work enviroment

I have been with the company for 4 years now and have enjoyed every minute of it! I have progressed in my career and I am currently the training manager for One2One. It is always busy I would not want it any other way. One2One are a very supportive employer and I am glad to be part of the team.

Family friendly hours

I have been with 121 since July 2015 and it was my first job after having my wee girl. I love working with 121 as they are very understanding with me having 2 young kids with my hours. I have been promoted to Team Leader while working with them. When I was full time last year but I demoted myself as the hours didn't suit with 2 young kids. 121 was happy for me to demote myself and gave me hours that suited me around my family life. Top company x

Family friendly hours

Helped advance in my career!!!

I was one of the first employees who started with the one2one team back in December 2014. I love working with this company not only are they my colleagues they are my friends. I started off working as a support worker and then moved onto team leader. I did team leader role for 2 years and now i am an area manager. One2One has changed my life for the better and has given me a great opportunity in becoming a manager.

Great place to work.

I've been working for one2one for 2 1/2 years. I was worried about the interview as I find my mind goes blank and nerves take over. I shouldn't have been nervous at all the interview was so relaxed the girls interviewing me where really nice and welcoming. Pleased to say I got the job and it's been the best 2 1/2 years I've had working anywhere. It's family run and we all feel like part of their family. At one2one they are great if you have an emergency of your own maybe with childcare they try their best to help with cover and things.i hope to be working for one2one for many more years

Great career opportunties

I have been with One2One nearly 5 years and I cant see myself ever leaving. I started of as a support worker and after 6 months I progressed to a Team Leader. I was a Team Leader for 3 1/2 years before i felled pregnant with my 3rd child. While I was on maternity leave an Area Manager Role became available and i jumped at the opportunity. I was successful at my interview and was given 2 months to get childcare arrangements in place so i could come back early. I have been in my Manager role for 1 1/2 and i absolutely love it. I love being part of the One2One family and have a great relationship with my support workers and Team Leaders.

Changed my Life!!!

I have been working with One2One for 5 years now and within that time, I started my career as a Support Worker and worked my way up to a Team Leader role. I thoroughly enjoyed being out on the road with our Service Users and fellow colleagues. Then an opportunity arose to advance further and develop my career with a role within Head office as HR Assistant. I'm learning everyday and really enjoy my new role. I also have attended numerous training courses and was given the opportunity to complete my NVQ Level 3 with One2One. I love working with One2One and am so thankful for all the opportunities the company has given me. Thank you One 2 One.... you have changed my life!

Great family business

I have been working in One2One since it opened in 2014.. its a family run business who always put their staff first. I have just completed my level 5 QCF with One2One. Its a great company and i am grateful of this opportunity.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at One 2 One Care and Support Services (NI) Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3