One 2 One Care and Support Services (NI) Ltd

One 2 One Care and Support Services (NI) Ltd Work-life balance reviews

Clear
4.3Job security & advancement

Back to where I belong!

I started to work for One 2 One when I was 17 years old, the company was brand new and it was great to be part of the rise of One 2 One. I later moved on to focus on my studies and I have now came back as an Area Manager. What a wonderful opportunity this is to be part of the new management style within this great company.

Pros

Work/life balance / colleagues / my staff team

Cons

Nothing!

Fresh start!

I have started with this company in the last year and now in the recruitment team. I have been on training courses with the company regarding my new role and I feel that my knowledge has grown and I am learning every day. One2One is a great company to work for and I enjoy coming to my work. It's a busy work place and I love it.

Pros

Great boss

Cons

Not enough hours in the day

Fabulous place to work!

One2One is a great company to work for, they really do care about you as a person.The business is now under new management & are willing to take on new innovative ideas!Work life balance is one of the core pillars of the company.Management are very approachable & have an open door policy, they are always willing to listen & help if they can.It’s great to work for such a successful, growing family business! Looking forward to a successful career here #teamone2one #newmanagement #onwardsandupwards

Pros

Flexibility

Love my job and cilents!

I love my banking job and the staff I work with! My cilents are the best and make me enjoy every day I do a shift. If you haven't did care before and are thinking about it?? Just do it!!! The best move I have ever done and won't be giving up after university.

Pros

Extra shifts

Cons

Cilent times

Really fun and enjoyable work environment!

I have been working at One2One for 4 years and the entire experience has been very enjoyable, collaborating with your team and management, in which you are always made to feel at home. during the time i have worked i have been given ample opportunities for career growth and have benefited greatly in this field as a result.

Room to progress

Have worked in various areas of this company over the years and learned an awful lot. I achieved my QCF level 5 qualification here, with the help of my colleagues. They were always very helpful to adjust my work hours to suit my home life. I'm am grateful for the job opportunities this company has given me and would recommend applying to begin a new journey!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at One 2 One Care and Support Services (NI) Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3