One Facility
View all One Facility reviews

One Facility

One Facility Employee Review

Awful

If your not into working with a supervisor who is a bully and looks down on you and talks about you behind your back then this isn’t the job for you! The only good thing about the company was the pay and hours. Some of the employees were lovley and then some were the same as the supervisor 2 faced. They think it’s acceptable to scream in your face, make you feel small and worthless to the point where your even to scared to go to work in case they attack you. I left the company as they are the most worse company I worked for in all my life, and I worked with some bad companies but nothing comes close to how bad one facility is. The head boss is a bully also. You get called into meetings about situations that ain’t even your fault. Even if your a good cleaner and good at what you do they still try and find something to say to make you feel worthless and that your not working properly. Some of the cleaners are lovely but avoid this company it’s terrible.

1.0Job security/advancement

fast-paced

I enjoyed my time at One facility, the people were friendly and easy to work with. I learnt a range of skills that im hoping will benefit me in my future careers.

Great company

In my time at One Facility it has been an experience. Ive had my ups and downs with this company as you do with any work place but over all i cannot fault them. It an easy job to do but its a very physical and demanding job. Most people think o your a cleaner easy money they couldnt be more wrong. One Facility run a tight ship and strives to deliver high standards of cleanliness One Facility offer great pay rates, team building exercises outside of work, days out, bank holidays off work but are paid and at least 8 days off at christmas. Its a fantastic place to work your looked after and the people are so friendly. .
Same role

Productive and efficient work environment

I have worked for many different companies in my time here as new contractors came in. I enjoyed my time here making sure I follow the criteria set by my superiors

Ask a question about working or interviewing at One Facility. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1Job security/advancement