One Facility
View all One Facility reviews

One Facility

One Facility Employee Review

Client Facing - with variety and fast pace

Only worked with these people on contract so not the same as a permanent role - Great team and work ethos - Their policy is to "employ only the best" so during my time with them many of my co-workers had achieved a high standard of professionalism, with their own personal history of good job security - the upper level had a caring management approach.

Pros

Good work environment

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same location

Great Company to work for

Great Company to work for - unfortunately circumstances have changed which will lead to me becoming redundant unless I am prepared to relocate which I don't want to do on a permanent basis.
Same location

Awful management

Very unorganised company, working in MBDA the manager was useless and has no idea what she's doing. and the supervisors were no use either. there were 2 friendly staff and the rest were rude and very unprofessional. Definitely needs new management. Very bad and unprofessional company.

Terrible Place To Work

One Facility is a terrible place to work. What's advertised as a cleaning job is essentially you wiping mbda employees backsides for them. The equipment your given is broken and you have to wipe everything with kitchen roll that falls apart rather than using a cloth. Don't expect any support from management either, an example of this i had an incident where I was cleaning a kitchen sink and had an mbda employee pretty much climbing on my back so called the cleaning manager who told me I should just let them get on with it despite covid restrictions being in place.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at One Facility. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement