One Facility
View all One Facility reviews

One Facility

One Facility Employee Review

Great Company to work for

Great Company to work for - unfortunately circumstances have changed which will lead to me becoming redundant unless I am prepared to relocate which I don't want to do on a permanent basis.

4.0Job security/advancement

Same location

Client Facing - with variety and fast pace

Only worked with these people on contract so not the same as a permanent role - Great team and work ethos - Their policy is to "employ only the best" so during my time with them many of my co-workers had achieved a high standard of professionalism, with their own personal history of good job security - the upper level had a caring management approach.

Pros

Good work environment
Same location

Awful management

Very unorganised company, working in MBDA the manager was useless and has no idea what she's doing. and the supervisors were no use either. there were 2 friendly staff and the rest were rude and very unprofessional. Definitely needs new management. Very bad and unprofessional company.

Productive work place

I really did enjoy working for this company, friendly and welcoming. Great company to work for, they help you with any situation you are in and support you with any decisions.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at One Facility. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2Job security/advancement