One Facility
View all One Facility reviews

One Facility

One Facility Employee Review

Great company

In my time at One Facility it has been an experience. Ive had my ups and downs with this company as you do with any work place but over all i cannot fault them. It an easy job to do but its a very physical and demanding job. Most people think o your a cleaner easy money they couldnt be more wrong. One Facility run a tight ship and strives to deliver high standards of cleanliness One Facility offer great pay rates, team building exercises outside of work, days out, bank holidays off work but are paid and at least 8 days off at christmas. Its a fantastic place to work your looked after and the people are so friendly. .

5.0Job security/advancement

Same role

fast-paced

I enjoyed my time at One facility, the people were friendly and easy to work with. I learnt a range of skills that im hoping will benefit me in my future careers.
Same roleSame location

Productive and efficient work environment

I have worked for many different companies in my time here as new contractors came in. I enjoyed my time here making sure I follow the criteria set by my superiors
Same location

Productive work place

I really did enjoy working for this company, friendly and welcoming. Great company to work for, they help you with any situation you are in and support you with any decisions.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at One Facility. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1Job security/advancement
  • One Facility
  • Great company
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?