One Facility
View all One Facility reviews

One Facility

One Facility Employee Review

Just another firm

If you are young with no family and don't mind sleeping in a van between jobs, then this is the job for you. You will get work when they feel like giving you work. You can earn 3k a month, before tax! but you will more than likely be out 90 odd hours each week of the month. Basically the same as any other firm really, pick you up and drop you as they please.

Pros

earning potential

Cons

no actual training for skill of service required

1.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Terrible Place To Work

One Facility is a terrible place to work. What's advertised as a cleaning job is essentially you wiping mbda employees backsides for them. The equipment your given is broken and you have to wipe everything with kitchen roll that falls apart rather than using a cloth. Don't expect any support from management either, an example of this i had an incident where I was cleaning a kitchen sink and had an mbda employee pretty much climbing on my back so called the cleaning manager who told me I should just let them get on with it despite covid restrictions being in place.

Productive work place

I really did enjoy working for this company, friendly and welcoming. Great company to work for, they help you with any situation you are in and support you with any decisions.

fast-paced

I enjoyed my time at One facility, the people were friendly and easy to work with. I learnt a range of skills that im hoping will benefit me in my future careers.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at One Facility. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement