One Facility

One Facility Employee Reviews

Productive work place

I really did enjoy working for this company, friendly and welcoming. Great company to work for, they help you with any situation you are in and support you with any decisions.

fast-paced

I enjoyed my time at One facility, the people were friendly and easy to work with. I learnt a range of skills that im hoping will benefit me in my future careers.

Great company

In my time at One Facility it has been an experience. Ive had my ups and downs with this company as you do with any work place but over all i cannot fault them. It an easy job to do but its a very physical and demanding job. Most people think o your a cleaner easy money they couldnt be more wrong. One Facility run a tight ship and strives to deliver high standards of cleanliness One Facility offer great pay rates, team building exercises outside of work, days out, bank holidays off work but are paid and at least 8 days off at christmas. Its a fantastic place to work your looked after and the people are so friendly. .

Productive and efficient work environment

I have worked for many different companies in my time here as new contractors came in. I enjoyed my time here making sure I follow the criteria set by my superiors

Awful

If your not into working with a supervisor who is a bully and looks down on you and talks about you behind your back then this isn’t the job for you! The only good thing about the company was the pay and hours. Some of the employees were lovley and then some were the same as the supervisor 2 faced. They think it’s acceptable to scream in your face, make you feel small and worthless to the point where your even to scared to go to work in case they attack you. I left the company as they are the most worse company I worked for in all my life, and I worked with some bad companies but nothing comes close to how bad one facility is. The head boss is a bully also. You get called into meetings about situations that ain’t even your fault. Even if your a good cleaner and good at what you do they still try and find something to say to make you feel worthless and that your not working properly. Some of the cleaners are lovely but avoid this company it’s terrible.

Great Company to work for

Great Company to work for - unfortunately circumstances have changed which will lead to me becoming redundant unless I am prepared to relocate which I don't want to do on a permanent basis.

Client Facing - with variety and fast pace

Only worked with these people on contract so not the same as a permanent role - Great team and work ethos - Their policy is to "employ only the best" so during my time with them many of my co-workers had achieved a high standard of professionalism, with their own personal history of good job security - the upper level had a caring management approach.

Pros

Good work environment

Just another firm

If you are young with no family and don't mind sleeping in a van between jobs, then this is the job for you. You will get work when they feel like giving you work. You can earn 3k a month, before tax! but you will more than likely be out 90 odd hours each week of the month. Basically the same as any other firm really, pick you up and drop you as they please.

Pros

earning potential

Cons

no actual training for skill of service required

Awful management

Very unorganised company, working in MBDA the manager was useless and has no idea what she's doing. and the supervisors were no use either. there were 2 friendly staff and the rest were rude and very unprofessional. Definitely needs new management. Very bad and unprofessional company.

regular

la experiencia no es muy buena, en el puesto de trabajo con las compañeras muy bien, el trabajo también pero la encargada como la supervisora el trato bastante malo.

A typical day at work for One facility would be to ensure that offices, toilets, kitchen areas and conference rooms are kept clean, tidy, organised and hygienic at all times

Excellent company

Enjoyed 9 years, people friendly and experienced. Good support and benefits, good team environment. Good facilities and events after work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at One Facility. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2Job security/advancement
  • One Facility
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?