One Facility

One Facility Management reviews

United Kingdom11 reviews

Clear

Awful

If your not into working with a supervisor who is a bully and looks down on you and talks about you behind your back then this isn’t the job for you! The only good thing about the company was the pay and hours. Some of the employees were lovley and then some were the same as the supervisor 2 faced. They think it’s acceptable to scream in your face, make you feel small and worthless to the point where your even to scared to go to work in case they attack you. I left the company as they are the most worse company I worked for in all my life, and I worked with some bad companies but nothing comes close to how bad one facility is. The head boss is a bully also. You get called into meetings about situations that ain’t even your fault. Even if your a good cleaner and good at what you do they still try and find something to say to make you feel worthless and that your not working properly. Some of the cleaners are lovely but avoid this company it’s terrible.

Client Facing - with variety and fast pace

Only worked with these people on contract so not the same as a permanent role - Great team and work ethos - Their policy is to "employ only the best" so during my time with them many of my co-workers had achieved a high standard of professionalism, with their own personal history of good job security - the upper level had a caring management approach.

Pros

Good work environment

Awful management

Very unorganised company, working in MBDA the manager was useless and has no idea what she's doing. and the supervisors were no use either. there were 2 friendly staff and the rest were rude and very unprofessional. Definitely needs new management. Very bad and unprofessional company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at One Facility. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2Job security/advancement