One Step Recruitment

What people like
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager
  • Overall satisfaction

Suitable place to work for

I worked for one step recruitment for a client in Bridgwater. The client I worked for was very welcoming and provided the training. Sadly due to covid the work went quiet but I would recommend them.

Pros

Lunch break, canteen onsite, free parking, suitable hours, friendly and welcoming staff and client

Easy casual work

Very convenient, especially for casual workers who may not always be available (eg: (university) students, parents, summer work) Range of work, such as bar work, cleaning and catering

Pros

May provide free transport

Cons

Not guaranteed any hours

temp work

Different jobs, catering and cleaning at different locations. It is a recruitment agency and I remained registered with them. I liked the experience I got working in different roles.

Good company

I have had a variety of interesting and diverse roles with this company all local jobs with nice working environment and people holiday pay and good communication from office.

Not the greatest agency to work for

They messed up my first weeks wages! Always check your payslips! The management are very condescending and unprofessional, with not the greatest people skills.

Pros

None I can think of

Cons

Don't always get your wages right! Don't care for your wellbeing, sending you to assignments where the Health & Safety is dubious at best.

Good job if struggling to find work, hours vary depending on what skills you have.

Working for One Step was okay, but really it was just a job to pass time. I only worked twice a week as they didn't have much work for me. The staff were nice, but the management wasn't very organised. It's a good place to work if you're struggling for work though.

Efficient and Useful agency

Transport is provided to and from differing workplaces, salaries are extremely competitive, efficient and effective communication and outstanding management.

Friendly work place

Start 08.45am finish 17.30pm co workers are Friendly I do rework ie: put in or on leaflets, labels or bar code's which have been left out

Ask a question about working or interviewing at One Step Recruitment. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

One Step Recruitment Reviews by Location