One Way

One Way

One Way Employee Review

Good place

Good place to work, nice colleagues. A fair salary. Management very nice, professional working environment. Health and safety followed precisely. I recommend.

5.0Job security/advancement

Traffic marshall

So far the best agency on southcoast,l was always at work with them and never had had late payments and other unexpected issues..was very helpful when l needed it most-additional thanks to Sasha-this lady is fantastic.would defenately recommend them to anyone.

Pros

Pay could be higher

Cons

Paid on time, responsive to any quiries, sets you on the job with a tick

Productive and fun environment with alot to learn.

Assist with the completion of tasks by the given deadline. I learned how to communicate, clearly and precisely with people from different backgrounds. I also learned how work under pressure in highly noisy and busy environments. The hardest part of the job is working overtime hours after a 10 hour shift and completing a pacific job for the first time. The most enjoyable part of my job is learning new things and completing tasks with a great team.

Pros

I can continuosly learn new things in my prevous working environments

Cons

Short breaks

Dawnus Construction

One Way put me in touch with Dawnus Construction, this is a great company to work for.

Pros

Work was intresting

Cons

Contract not long enough

Ask a question about working or interviewing at One Way. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5Job security/advancement
  • One Way
  • Good place
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?