One Way

One Way Employee Reviews

Dawnus Construction

One Way put me in touch with Dawnus Construction, this is a great company to work for.

Pros

Work was intresting

Cons

Contract not long enough

Wouldn't recommend this company.

I would not have this company as my trash hauler, they are poorly managed and operated. The building states there are dogs in the office, but it doesn't prepare you for the smell of the dogs when you enter the office. Very unprofessional. They have the drivers operating unsafe vehicles and send unlicensed drivers up with no one else.

Buen ambiente de trabajo

EL equipo en esta empresa es muy feliz y con buen trato.

Pros

Ambiente laboral

Cons

Tiempo de trabajo

Normally a fun enviorment to work in. Now it is a hostile work enviorment due to new managment

One Way used to be a family oriented business with caring management. Now it is a harassing, hostile environment. The new managers will let go of great employees because they do not like or for no reasons at all.

Crazy SOB's

Climb 400 ft., full body harness, hang and work. Sounds cool right. Early mornings, late nights, long hours, lost of travel. Family man???HOT, COLD, RAIN, NOW, WIND. Your up there in it all.its fun if your into it and know what your doing. plenty of room to learn and progress. Competitive workers and crazy stories. Per diem if you travel. In town opportunities too. These men are a different breed. Backed by a good company and a good Christian man. God by our side we do it all.

Relaxed

I enjoyed working at one way, the industry was different from anything I had done in the past. I worked with a couple of people that are easy going and fun.

Traffic marshall

So far the best agency on southcoast,l was always at work with them and never had had late payments and other unexpected issues..was very helpful when l needed it most-additional thanks to Sasha-this lady is fantastic.would defenately recommend them to anyone.

Pros

Pay could be higher

Cons

Paid on time, responsive to any quiries, sets you on the job with a tick

buen cargo

es una empresa de elaboración de comidas rápidas de carácter profesional

Pros

buen cargo

Cons

no tiene descanso

Good place

Good place to work, nice colleagues. A fair salary. Management very nice, professional working environment. Health and safety followed precisely. I recommend.

Muy buena relación con el grupo de trabajo y dueños

Mejorar el orario y liquidación por el tiempo concluido

ambiente agradable

en One way e aprendido el trabajo en equipo es una empresa que es agradable a la hora de trabajar, Mis compañeros son muy comprehensivos cuando me equivoco

Pros

pago diario

Cons

no hay locomoción a la hora de salida

Empresa ótima.

Um ambiente muito bom de trabalhar, mas com o devido salário atrasado foi preciso pedir conta.

Pros

Boa

Cons

Sim

ambiente divertido y promociones

personas con culturas totalmente diferentes hacinan de mi día laboral algo divertido.

Compañerismo

El ambiente laboral era bueno, siempre tratabamos de sobrellevar el tiempo de la mejor manera. Nos ayudabamos en nuestras labores diarias.

Pros

Compañerismo, flexibilidad de horario

Cons

malos manejos administrativos

Productive and fun environment with alot to learn.

Assist with the completion of tasks by the given deadline. I learned how to communicate, clearly and precisely with people from different backgrounds. I also learned how work under pressure in highly noisy and busy environments. The hardest part of the job is working overtime hours after a 10 hour shift and completing a pacific job for the first time. The most enjoyable part of my job is learning new things and completing tasks with a great team.

Pros

I can continuosly learn new things in my prevous working environments

Cons

Short breaks

Productive and Fast-Paced Environment focusing on Business Development and Growth

I participated in growing this niche business from the ground- up. Every day was a learning experience as I had to teach myself the ins and outs of the industry. This included learning about logistics, purchasing, manufacturing procedures, etc. The most enjoyable part of this job was the gratification in numbers and client relationships.

Family Business

Management was terrible. The company was up and running for a few years. Very unprofessional.

Agradável de Trabalhar

Chefe de fácil acesso, educado e sempre pronto para ouvir, disposto a negociações.

Pros

horários moldados por você

Bom

Conheci bem a minha cidade de trabalho(Natal/RN), me dava muito bem com os colegas de trabalho, apesar de alguns contra-tempos.

Pros

salário em dia.

Cons

não pagamento de horas-extras.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at One Way. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• One Way
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?