One to One Personnel

One to One Personnel Employee Reviews

i learnt how to pack stuff in the boxes. learned how to work quick and in a team.
Not enough work. Very controversial and not helpful. Keep having to call them to see if I'm working. Promised four days of work. Not even been there a week.Done from the 25th September 2020-2 nd of October 2020.I am now a former employee of this rather disgraceful agency. I was promised full time work as a dustman and only worked three days. Not worth working for. No communication from the agency to offer any other work. Complete joke and waste of time.
Pros
Finish early
Cons
Lack of work
Such lovely management to work for. Very understanding and so helpful if you ever had a problem! Some staff were clicky. Mainly the younger ones. Very laid back maybe to much at times. Coming from a fast pace care home to a chilled place, was a little strange and at times felt guilty for just sitting around if the residents didn’t want to do anything. Was a bit boring after a while especially on a long day. Also a bit lonely. But if you want a calm quiet place to work. Definitely would recommend. As said before the management are lovely and helpful and so are the residents. Just a little too chilled for me.
Pros
Management and residents
Cons
Slow paced
Great bunch of people with lots of experience in recruitment. Always pay on time and are easy to deal with. My working life with One to One has always been positive. Would recommend.
i have learnt good organisational skills, customer service skills at this work place. My job involved checking CCTV , patrolling the building and dealing with staff.
they promise work but they don't always deliver. promised 40 hour a week most weeks you only get 20 hours. pay emergency tax even though they have your P45.
Pros
nothing
Cons
This agency had set me up with some temporary work for a good hourly rate although coming to the pay day I’m not getting paid for all the hours I worked.
Pros
Hourly rate
Cons
Don’t get paid
Giving yoga class in an office for total beginners in London. 2 times a week at night for 1 hour. Here I really needed to adopt with my class but to still challange them.
A typical day would include personal care of clients, washing and getting dressed, providing meals and medication and to tidy their houses. I learned good communication skills, patience, good bedside manner and how to record data accurately. The hardest part of my jobs was when clients would die, the most enjoyable part was meeting clients and building close relationships where they appreciate your friendliness and help.
Pros
Building good relationships with staff and clients.
Cons
A lot of travel time.
my review,on the work place.work begins at the company required time,work tasks give by the team leader,breaks time at at the company time break ,lunch,time breaks,work ends at the company time.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at One to One Personnel?