OneCall24

OneCall24 Employee Reviews

Used to work for this company. The consultants are really nice. All nursing home work and driving all over the country. Worked nights with minimal staffing. Staff in some homes were absolutely awful towards agency staff. Very rude , dismissive and judgemental. Mostly the nurses did not help with any of the residents. They only wanted an easy shift.Agency excellent with complaints and really listened if you had a problem.
Pros
A lot of work
Cons
Long distances
Non communications between coworkers in office, blackmailing HCA, lack of shifts and they are not paying out all your earned money. You will receive many call with the same questions, lack of support,
Pros
Pay rate
Cons
Lack of communication
Love working forThese guys they are great can pick and choose your shifts great company to work for always on hand if you are struggling and always very supportive 👍👏
Pros
Great company to work for
Cons
Need more regular shifts in my area
Not worth the struggle, management lacking promising you things they can't keep. Being sent to work at carehomes that have poor care standards. No regular work even though they promise there is.
Pros
Cons
Management, pay, places you are sent
After a long recruitment process, a lot of work promising. They can offer jobs only about 30 min driving,travelling expenses not paid. They will say on the recruitment process they have plenty of work but in fact they are struggling to get you shifts. If any incident occurred in your work place,they don't care about your side of story, they care about the place of work side,even is not fair. You don't count for them,only your work. Communication is not good either. You have them on WhatsApp but they don't reply to your messages related with your work. If you're working night shifts they'll call you while you are resting yourself,in the middle of the day,very annoyed because you didn't answered. If you'll have enough courage to defend yourself you'll not get any further shifts. They will book you on one unit but they really don't know where you'll work. They will protect the favourite staff,even if that staff is not efficient and professional as you are. If you are hard working they will take you as granted. Never recognized your hard work. Later,in time,they will think you don't have the right to say NO.
Pros
Paid brake, if you'll have the chance to take it, in a very busy place
Cons
To many to enumerate
Just dont do itNever paid rightConstantly chasing for paySending you miles away when apparently they had loads of work in my areaJust dont do it!!
Cons
not enough work sometimes. Guilt trip you into some shifts if you say no. Most of the time you got paid wrong and didn't get it till the next wage. Treated horrible by the staff when you go to the homes. When i left I kept asking for my p45 but they refused and never got it.
Pros
flexibility
Cons
horrible staff in the homes you go to
Working within the office requires great attention towards the work, less time to converse between peers and more time to focus on sales and building the company to a greater level. Usually requires a good breakfast within the morning to have a good day, mainly focusing on using office programmes and salesforce. Management is acceptable, but could be better, with more negotiations and support, rather than force. The workplace does have culture, but forgets to celebrate individual cultures and holidays, leaving certain individuals left out. Hardest part of the job is building for the company and increasing sales. Enjoyable parts are hitting daily targets.
Pros
Drinks
Cons
Appreciating other cultures
Friendly team,good colleagues. Been a pleasure working there.salary is ok but not great,it used to be very good but not anymore, still I would recommend if willing to travel far for a higher income.
You got chance to work with great carers from many carehomes, you need driving licence, they are quite understanding (but NOT totally) when ur sick, BUT the pay is very low
Even though the communication from Onecall24 was good, I was promised from the beginning that they had 7 nights a week locally to me available. So I spent the time registering etc and in 3 months I was offered 3 nights locally and the rest 45 minutes away day shifts which they knew I couldn’t do. Then they got annoyed when I couldn’t do it and stopped offering anymore. Anyone considering working for onecall24 I’d look into whether they actually have the work first. Three months of no wages and I’ve had to leave, and now I can’t afford a decent Christmas for my kids. Also look more into the deduction policy, as it will mean you’re working for less than minimum wage if they deducted any fines from your wages.
5* very good place to work, lovely people and fantastic atmosphere. would happily recommend it as a place to work and thoroughly enjoy working with my team.
  1. Employee reviews