OpenView Security Solutions Ltd logo
OpenView Security Solutions Ltd

OpenView Security Solutions Ltd Employee Reviews

Overall Good place to work for Startups

Typically day spent in the office at my desk and doing data inputs and co-related works . The working environment is a side organisational structure layout so communication with the supervisors, line manager and even the director can easily possible.The hardest part of the job is the shortage of staffs consistently occurring and the luck of communication with field engineers may lead to gain a great deal work load and pressure to meet dead line.Social hours are respected. The company organise holiday get together events and social activities.

Pros

Discounted health benefits

Cons

No progression or pay raise

Toxic Workplace

your team and other coordinators are fine but the managers and warehouse team are terrible, you are left as the one to blame when things take to long. for the amount of work required you get payed the bare minimum.

Pros

almost livable wage

Cons

everything else

Awful management and employees - Avoid at all costs

Working in the call centre is an absolute horrific experience. Ignorant employees going around spurting out hate speech, managers do nothing to remedy the culture in there, only participate in it.Very misogynistic culture, insecure managers who lack the brain cells to brush their teeth in the morning, never mind do anything productive and worthwhile for the companyThe only way you succeed in this company is being an evil husk of a human being with no conscience, a good breeding ground for psychopaths!No matter what you do, this place will collect your soul and eat it with a nice side salad.

Pros

You are allowed to leave at the end of your shift

Cons

Absolutely everything

Brilliant place to work with a great support mechanism

I’ve worked at Openview since March 2020 and have really enjoyed my time there. From training to getting stuck in, I had a great amount of support, not only within my team but throughout the whole branch. Everyone wants each other to do well so are more than willing to do what they can to support and help you settle in. The management have an open door policy so if you need to discuss anything, they’re more than happy to take time out for you and have a chat and provide any support that may be required. Overall it’s a great place to work and would definitely recommend it.

Pros

Great management, manageable workload and a lot of support if and when required.

Cons

N/a

Another maintenance company that are oversubscribed understaffed and aggresivley managed

This company use aggressive micromanagement and are always looking to push more work on to you. There managment style is to throroughly dress you down amd demoralise you while demanding more.They have agreed S,L.A's but because one the of senior managers is freinds with the software developer of the P.F.E.C systerm they push you for same day resolution regardless of the S.LA . And you will get a dressing down from either you line manager or the Complience officer and branch manager if your line manager has quit if you dont meet the pfec targets on a regular basis. Also due to the constant stream of engineers and admin staff leaving they never keep experienced staff.

Family run nightmare.

All the children of the directors abuse the other members of staff and if you stand up for yourself the directors will then come down on you for not taking their child's abuse.No chance of promotion if one of the directors children want the same roll, even if for the business you are the much better candidate.

Pros

Its a job

Cons

Everything else

Avoid

Worst company I've ever been too don't care about staff or customers All about mangers blaming others to keep there jobs and bulling staff Managers have no clue of the industry sending wrong engineers to fix equipment they have no idea on just to get the job closed down to make money

Pros

Cons

Everything avoid

Poor company

Poor company to work for promises things at interviews that they don’t keep some really poor scheduling staff if you get a good one you will be ok . 11 hour days expected for 8 hours pay ???. Don’t expect any training by skilled staff if any training at all.

Pros

Cons

Beware of false promises

What I learnt

Openview was a company in transition from a medium sized family run company to a large family run organisation. The negatitive comments i believe are through this transition period. The difficulties in growth are harder than you could predict. I learnt in my period that pressure can effect happiness, teamwork and opinions of each other. Great hr support, amazing engineers, good customers. Constant work

Pros

Constant challenges, rewarded for doing well

fast paced & exciting

What you put into life, you get out. I have found Openview and fast paced and exciting environment to work in. The willingness off the business to consistently adapt and over come many challenges within our industry is always refreshing. Since beginning with the business I have witness the senior management board implement several structures and strategies to over come recognised challenges within our industry in general. The inception of a full learning and development department being one of many that spring to mind. I have experienced working with many businesses within the fire and security industry and like many there is always room to improve and grow. I can honestly say Openview have continued to meet these challenges and a continue to grow and progress It has been a pleasure to work for the business and be regognised for hard work

Jobs at OpenView Security Solutions Ltd

See more jobs

Dismal

They don't care at all. Service managers in Romford told me to lie, cheat and alter numbers. Stay away from this life sucking, moral killing, dumpster fire of a company. As of me leaving we were in hold with several sub contractors and even our office supply contact and Screwfix?! Service manager are dire and potentially commuting illegal actions. AVOID AT ALL COSTS.

Worst place I’ve EVER worked

I feel bullied by Branch manager and service manager. They often shout at you in front of others and threaten you with your job. I feel belittled and im now looking to move on. They insist you work extra hours and often interrupt your dinner breaks due to lack of organisation in the office. If you need micro managing this is the place for you. No actual training is given for your role just told to read a manual and shadow. There is no clear direction you escalate customer complaints and queries and management don’t get back to them, leaving the customers furious. HR do not adhere to confidentiality rules they are often heard discussing reasons for sickness and absences oh and why is a member of staff working while on maternity leave.

Pros

Cons

Toxic environment

I really enjoy my role

Having been at OpenView for several months I can say that I am really enjoying my time with the company. The culture is very positive; everyone is happy and approachable, the hours are reasonable and you can see that the company is working hard to develop itself. The people definitely make the company what it is. I have worked for some bad companies and OpenView is not one of them.

Pros

Reasonable hours, free tea and coffee, relaxed culture

Cons

Internal Communication

Worst Employer I have ever worked for

If you like being belittled in front of colleagues by a branch manager who constantly gives misinformation ,want to be given tasks outside of the job description for no more money and have no problem with not adhering to legalisation. Call out for ÂŁ17 a day standby only not to get paid your legal required rest time Openview Birmingham is the outfit to work for . The worst employer I have ever had the displeasure to work for. Branch manager is a bully and known for bullying but somehow is protected .

Great company to work for

What an Amazon Ng company to work for!!! Everyone helps eachother with everything! Any personal problems people try help you out and can be lenient to make things work for you! Any jobs going I would recommend to anyone looking for work! Not just a company but a family.

Keep away!!!

This company is by far the worst I’ve worked for, including: Managers who can’t manage, throw their weight around, don’t know how to manage effectively. No training, despite them advertising training and if you aren’t learning with no training plan expect to be performance managed. Questionable HR practices, poor induction, no travel pay and low pay for the work carried out. Oh and office staff bully people, so if you want to work here or get offered a job beware!

BEWARE Terribly Managed.

The company provides no proper training, no support and they have no clue on what they are doing. You are made to do alot more than what is in your job description and you are never ever appreciated for your hard work unless the management want something in return. No team building activities are done. Your every breath is being watched by the people above you. They dont know how to talk to others with respect and will openly degrade you in front of others. Information is always being contradicted. They have no clue on how to keep staff happy.

Worst company ever

Poor management. Low wages. No room for progression. Your just a number. No training what so ever. Constantly lied to. Hiring managers with no technical background.

Fab call centre

My experience at Openview, great call centre people, management leave a lot to be desired. The administrators of clients wouldn't answer complaints so it was left to call centre to deal with. So much stress for call centre. If you had to try and resolve an issue you had no back up. Great engineers were few and far between. And no back up from management with health or personal issues

Terrible company

Badly miss managed. Managers do not do their jobs at all, let all the underlings pick up the slack and verbal abuse from clients because things take too long to get resolved. Often had managers dodge clients, sitting about in office chatting for hours avoiding calls, and sharing inappropriate images between each other. Also bullied people out of their jobs. Don’t worry for this company in any capacity, they are rotten at every branch.

Poor Management

Management is shocking they care more about targets rather than employees and public health and safety. Unfortunately this stems right from the top of the management and HR. Even if you have a permanent contract you’re still quite not Secure in the workplace. Be careful who you rub shoulders with.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at OpenView Security Solutions Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.2