Operose Health

Operose Health Employee Reviews

United Kingdom3 reviews

1.7Pay & benefits

Avoid if you value your mental health

This company should be banned! There could be so many malpractice cases outlined in a day its staggering! Each level puts excessive amounts of stress on the level below them. Your cares or concerns are of no affect as long as the job is done. Mark my words, in a few years, if things don't change, patient care is going to be completely non existent here.

Official response from Operose Health

1 August 2022
Thank you for your comment.We invite all feedback from our colleagues. If you feel you would like to discuss your comments in more depth, please contact HRadvice@operosehealth.co.uk.

Stay away

This is the worse company I have ever had the misfortune to work for. Its senior executive has no idea what it is doing and likes to scapegoat others for this. No long term strategy in place of any kind, staff too scared to raise concerns because of previous experiences where they felt they were punished for doing this. No safety culture in place. No culture at all really - no transparency and fundamentally dishonest. Leadership at the top is a group of narcissists who have no desire to learn. A number of people in posts across the organisation who are not sufficiently trained compounded by further staff shortages. An unprofessional organisation that seems to be playing at being a business.

Official response from Operose Health

13 June 2022
Thank you for your comment. We invite all feedback from our colleagues. If you feel you would like to discuss your comments in more depth, contact HRadvice@operosehealth.co.uk.

Insights into Operose Health

Areas for improvement
  • Energising work tasks
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Trust in colleagues

Poorly paid

Very poorly paid based on industry average. Senior Management only concentrate on bottom line and have very little consideration for daily work pressures Office is permanently understaffed

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Operose Health. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Operose Health with

Operose Health reviews by location

• Operose Health
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?