Optimal Solicitors
Optimal Solicitors Employee Review

Fantastic opportunity for active professionals

20 December 2018
I've been working for this company for about a year and it was amazing their way when dealing with my special circumstances as I'm a full-time student and I needed a flexible working pattern - well, the company accommodated me in an unexpected manner for a new comer: understanding and supportive. As for the working atmosphere, it's great to have a second family, where differences in individuality and culture are welcomed and respected. The salary, which gets increases based on a yearly review is well balanced and comes along with other benefits of working here, the job security and opportunity to go up the ladder. I feel so lucky to work at this company!
5.0Job security/advancement
Pros
job security, variety in tasks
Cons
can't think of any...
14 February 2020
Litigation Assistant (Former Employee) - Manchester, Greater Manchester
I worked here for nearly two years and was the best experience I have had with respect to any employer. The senior management are flexible and approachable and really supportive. The firm has a good work life balance and offers alot of training and support.
26 October 2019
Junior Legal Cashier (Current Employee) - Manchester
I can not fault this place, it is a friendly office. Absolutely lovely people who are very helpful, very understanding bosses, wonderful environment. No bad points about this place.
4 May 2019
Software Engineer (Current Employee) - Manchester, Greater Manchester
The best job I have had. Management are great. No matter who you talk to, they always make time. Directors also make time for you. Never been to a company where you can ask a director for advice etc, always had to go through a manager to even talk to them. There is always work and something to do. So a busy environment for those that enjoy it.
  1. Fantastic opportunity for active professionals