Optimal Solicitors
Optimal Solicitors Employee Review

Fantastic opportunity for active professionals

20 December 2018
I've been working for this company for about a year and it was amazing their way when dealing with my special circumstances as I'm a full-time student and I needed a flexible working pattern - well, the company accommodated me in an unexpected manner for a new comer: understanding and supportive. As for the working atmosphere, it's great to have a second family, where differences in individuality and culture are welcomed and respected. The salary, which gets increases based on a yearly review is well balanced and comes along with other benefits of working here, the job security and opportunity to go up the ladder. I feel so lucky to work at this company!
5.0Job security/advancement
Pros
job security, variety in tasks
Cons
can't think of any...
14 February 2020
Litigation Assistant (Former Employee) - Manchester, Greater Manchester
I worked here for nearly two years and was the best experience I have had with respect to any employer. The senior management are flexible and approachable and really supportive. The firm has a good work life balance and offers alot of training and support.
4 May 2019
Software Engineer (Current Employee) - Manchester, Greater Manchester
The best job I have had. Management are great. No matter who you talk to, they always make time. Directors also make time for you. Never been to a company where you can ask a director for advice etc, always had to go through a manager to even talk to them. There is always work and something to do. So a busy environment for those that enjoy it.
10 April 2019
Solicitor (Current Employee) - Manchester, Greater Manchester
There is a good culture here. The quality of work is excellent. The firm is self-sufficient in terms of the work. The firm is continually expanding with the aim of becoming a full service law firm. There are opportunities to progress and develop your skills. The Directors have an open door policy.
Pros
Flexibility and quality of work
Cons
No air conditioning
  1. Fantastic opportunity for active professionals