Optimal Solicitors

Optimal Solicitors Culture reviews

United Kingdom16 reviews

Clear

A firm that is going places

There is a good culture here. The quality of work is excellent. The firm is self-sufficient in terms of the work. The firm is continually expanding with the aim of becoming a full service law firm. There are opportunities to progress and develop your skills. The Directors have an open door policy.

Pros

Flexibility and quality of work

Cons

No air conditioning

Fantastic opportunity for active professionals

I've been working for this company for about a year and it was amazing their way when dealing with my special circumstances as I'm a full-time student and I needed a flexible working pattern - well, the company accommodated me in an unexpected manner for a new comer: understanding and supportive. As for the working atmosphere, it's great to have a second family, where differences in individuality and culture are welcomed and respected. The salary, which gets increases based on a yearly review is well balanced and comes along with other benefits of working here, the job security and opportunity to go up the ladder. I feel so lucky to work at this company!

Pros

job security, variety in tasks

Cons

can't think of any...

Insights into Optimal Solicitors

Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Support from manager
  • Energising work tasks

Modern, Forward Thinking & innovative

The firm is a modern, progressive and forward thinking entity. This can be noted by the low turnover of permanent staff. The firm has built up an enviable reputation with substantial growth over a short period of time. The substantial client base, social media following and endless reviews are evidence of the positive steps taken by management across the board. The firm has adapted extremely well to the legal sector with on-going departments throughout numerous areas of law. The growing workforce is most certainly diverse which makes it a wonderful place to meet new people whilst working in a friendly, inviting and cohesive environment. The modern day law firms require dedicated individuals and the firm has a wonderful working mentality to help people achieve the most they can from their legal career within such a competitive sector. There is constant training and support as the ethos is to ensure the clients receive the best possible service from experienced, competent and confident staff.

Pros

Friendly, Training Orientated, Progression, Expanding.

Extremely happy to be here..friendly and professional atmosphere

Highly recommend. With the business since 2012. The most enjoyable part of the job is knowing that your providing a good customer service. The management are consistent and supportive, being on-hand and approachable when needed.

Pros

time off for birthday, perkbox, rewards for team of the month and employee of the month

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Optimal Solicitors. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Optimal Solicitors reviews by location

• Optimal Solicitors
  • Culture
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?