Optimal Solicitors

Optimal Solicitors Pay & benefits reviews

Having worked here for just under a year, I have nothing but praise for the company. The Firm promotes a friendly, relaxed and comfortable environment. The form is constantly growing and evolving and this is reflected in the areas of law now covered. They invest in their employees and there are opportunities for career progression and development. Senior management are approachable and always available with ideas and suggestions welcomed. A genuinely good place to work for both those taking their first steps in the legal world all the way through to seasoned professionals.
Pros
Quality of work, work environment, progression
Cons
I've been working for this company for about a year and it was amazing their way when dealing with my special circumstances as I'm a full-time student and I needed a flexible working pattern - well, the company accommodated me in an unexpected manner for a new comer: understanding and supportive. As for the working atmosphere, it's great to have a second family, where differences in individuality and culture are welcomed and respected. The salary, which gets increases based on a yearly review is well balanced and comes along with other benefits of working here, the job security and opportunity to go up the ladder. I feel so lucky to work at this company!
Pros
job security, variety in tasks
Cons
can't think of any...
During my time at Optimal I felt that the management team were far from professional and I spent a majority of my time stressed and upset. I felt that I was given work to do which I did not have the capacity to deal with and I was not given adequate training. I feel the firm has lied to a majority of workers. I felt upset to learn during my time at Optimal that the job that I applied for was not the job in question. When I raised this with the firm, I felt they were very dismissive and caused a hostile atmosphere. I would advise any person that wishes to build a respectful legal career to stay away from this firm as I feel that they are not a well established firm and I feel that they do not assist with adequate training.
Pros
Free parking
Cons
Hostile atmosphere, rude, argumentative, unprofessional and stressful.