Optimal Solicitors

Optimal Solicitors Work-life balance reviews

I worked here for nearly two years and was the best experience I have had with respect to any employer. The senior management are flexible and approachable and really supportive. The firm has a good work life balance and offers alot of training and support.
The best job I have had. Management are great. No matter who you talk to, they always make time. Directors also make time for you. Never been to a company where you can ask a director for advice etc, always had to go through a manager to even talk to them. There is always work and something to do. So a busy environment for those that enjoy it.
Having worked here for just under a year, I have nothing but praise for the company. The Firm promotes a friendly, relaxed and comfortable environment. The form is constantly growing and evolving and this is reflected in the areas of law now covered. They invest in their employees and there are opportunities for career progression and development. Senior management are approachable and always available with ideas and suggestions welcomed. A genuinely good place to work for both those taking their first steps in the legal world all the way through to seasoned professionals.
Pros
Quality of work, work environment, progression
Cons
I've been working for this company for about a year and it was amazing their way when dealing with my special circumstances as I'm a full-time student and I needed a flexible working pattern - well, the company accommodated me in an unexpected manner for a new comer: understanding and supportive. As for the working atmosphere, it's great to have a second family, where differences in individuality and culture are welcomed and respected. The salary, which gets increases based on a yearly review is well balanced and comes along with other benefits of working here, the job security and opportunity to go up the ladder. I feel so lucky to work at this company!
Pros
job security, variety in tasks
Cons
can't think of any...
Optimal Solicitors is a company with ambition.Lots of opportunities within the company as a whole.It is an organisation that looks after you. Fellow workmates are always willing to help when needed. Many opportunities to influence the direction that your career takes.