OPTIMUM CARE

OPTIMUM CARE Employee Reviews

No respect

Staff are over worked due to staff shortage, on your days off you get alot of phone calls asking you to work, attitude of management is very poor and they arent flexible with staff who have children. Management arent very nice and have no repsect for their staff.

Pros

Uniform provided

Cons

Bad management

Productive people who love what they do

It’s not just a care agency it’s a family clients included! Everyone has a great sense of team work and love what they do and do it sooo perfectly… Manager is super understanding and involved always ready to get his hands dirty

Pros

Manager is super understanding

Cons

Non that I know of

Wouldn’t recommend this company

Worst company I’ve worked for, the office do nothing for you and expect you to do everything for them. They are rude and Unapproachable. And gossip around the office about your personal life.

Cons

Tiring, stressful

Don't have your back

Don't care about employees mental health. Don't listen to staff concerns or try to work with them. Very much do as I say not as I do. Not consistent with staff policies

Cons

Staff are back stabber's

Awful management

Heartless company Don’t care about the well-being of the service users and staff all about making money for them Staff treated like dirt at all times

Repulsive Company

Management is a disgrace, rude and not in the slightest helping at all. Insignificant training by training officers with no clue. Poorly run & maintained company

Cons

Long Hours. Rude staff. Little to no breaks

Productive and fulfilling

I loved working here. It was a very fulfilling job with great staff to work with. If you had any problems you could ring the office and talk to any member of staff who were all very helpful. You had to attend courses and keep up with work policies. The hardest part of the I found was when clients became ill and were hospitalised but it is a very rewarding job.

Pros

Meeting people.good pay. Rewarding job

Cons

I would never work for this company again.

Working for this company at first was quite good. But then after a while you are just made to feel unappreciated. Managers play staff off each other, they don't like it when staff start to socialise out of work. Management make promises that they don't keep. The only good thing about this place are the lovely residents. Staff are left to run the place the way they want to. No structure. No routine. Too many cowboys. They get service users up as early as 6am, not actually giving them a choice at all. Service users don't be given a choice of what they want to eat either.

Cons

expected to work back to back shifts.

optimum care average day

a typical day working for optimum care consists of an early start of 6am. we start our first call at 7am for personal care we assist with washing , dressing, preparing food, jobs about the house.an average day is 7am to 6pm. if we come into any difficulties we can phone management. i would describe my job as challenging and not for the faint hearted as everyday presents new challenges rotas as are posted a week in advance as we all are expected to be flexible the most enjoyable part of the job is meeting the people we care for.

Pros

satisfaction of care

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at OPTIMUM CARE. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8