OPTIMUM CARE

OPTIMUM CARE Employee Reviews in Stafford, VA

2.7Job security & advancement

optimum care

a typical day at work...making and taking calls, triaging, injections, and venipunctures. ive learned that not all doctors care about their patients...I learned that the medical field is very intense, i learned that even through all the bad experiences i still love being a medical assistant. management...there is none at optimum care, no office manager. the hardest part of the job is making sure all the patients get the care that they need. the most enjoyable is meeting new people.

Pros

free lunches when we have represenatives

Cons

no health care

Great working environment

Great place to work and learn. Friendly and caring owners who also care deeply for the patients. Knowledgeable doctors, PA, and extremely caring MAs. I made great friends for life here.

Fantastic

Loved the place , wish I could stay for years . Very fai and professional management . Decent patient population . Great place to live. Close to Washington DC

Pros

All above

Horrible work environment

Honestly, I got a lot of experience working with the other Assistants in the office but the owner/manager of the practice is non compliant and unprofessional.

Very nicwe work place

The empoyees there where great, they helped me obtain great knowledge in Medcal adminitration, and every day for my 60 hours of intership with optium care was very interesting and very well taught,and if I had the oprotuinty to do another intership there I would.

Pros

excellent employees

Cons

needs more room

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at OPTIMUM CARE?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at OPTIMUM CARE. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8

2.7Job security/advancement

Compare OPTIMUM CARE with

• OPTIMUM CARE
  • Stafford, VA
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?