OPTIMUM CARE

OPTIMUM CARE Employee Reviews for Care Assistant

No respect

Staff are over worked due to staff shortage, on your days off you get alot of phone calls asking you to work, attitude of management is very poor and they arent flexible with staff who have children. Management arent very nice and have no repsect for their staff.

Pros

Uniform provided

Cons

Bad management

Productive people who love what they do

It’s not just a care agency it’s a family clients included! Everyone has a great sense of team work and love what they do and do it sooo perfectly… Manager is super understanding and involved always ready to get his hands dirty

Pros

Manager is super understanding

Cons

Non that I know of

I would never work for this company again.

Working for this company at first was quite good. But then after a while you are just made to feel unappreciated. Managers play staff off each other, they don't like it when staff start to socialise out of work. Management make promises that they don't keep. The only good thing about this place are the lovely residents. Staff are left to run the place the way they want to. No structure. No routine. Too many cowboys. They get service users up as early as 6am, not actually giving them a choice at all. Service users don't be given a choice of what they want to eat either.

Cons

expected to work back to back shifts.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at OPTIMUM CARE?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at OPTIMUM CARE. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8