Optionis

Optionis Employee Reviews

United Kingdom5 reviews

Fun place but poor pay

Fun place but poor pay. Poor management. All staff made redundant, with no forewarning. Expected to train replacements. Partners have a cold attitude to staff.

Pros

Fun environment

Cons

Small pay

One of the WORST companies I ever worked

The worst company to work, avoid in any cost.Unfortunately just like many other companies they have favoritism, people that they like they let let get away with many things, it is not promising future career place basically when you work there you're just a number you not being valued as a person for them the only important thing is have fun at work and enjoy that's not being professional, "ignoring the problems, having you laptop on your desk doesn't make you professional I'm afraid.

Pros

Parking space

Cons

Everything else

Great team to work with

Excellent bunch of clever chaps. Gained a lot of exposure and had the best time of my life working there all whilst delivering project work. If I could I wouldn't change a thing.

It is a good company

It's a decent company to work for and people are great. The only thing to keep in mind is that they are contractor accountants, Overall it's a good company.

Days at work fly by. Structured working pattern as a team member. High staff turnover. Customer Service and contact important. Work on a rota basis of either 8-4, 9-5, 10-6 or 11-7 but told a month in advance.

Pros

Friendly

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Optionis. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.2