Options Resourcing Ltd

Options Resourcing Ltd Reviews with Jobs

United Kingdom21 reviews

labourer

I worked for them about 3 months. You have to bear in mind that they charge a fee for making your payroll, about 18/20 pounds per week. They do not pay you holidays ... when you finish your work and claim your holidays, they tell you that they were included in the 9 or 10 pounds that pay you the time ..... if you do accounts you end up working for 7.50 an hour .... SCAM

Pros

nothing

Cons

lost money

Terrible company

The worst company I’ve ever worked for be careful accepting any offers from them. Communication was terrible wasn’t told correct location of the job was lead me to lose a days pay! I was promised a 6 month contract but dropped after one week without a reason.

Insights into Options Resourcing Ltd

Areas for improvement
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Fair pay for job

avoid.

Desk monkey has attitude. Very vague with pay details. My best interests were certainly of no interest to them. They will pay you as little as they can get away with. They wont even bother to call you with more work.

Bristol office avoid consultant is a liar

I would not recommend working for options person in the above office alex is a liar. Tells you that you get paid 180 a day but 12 hours and then you go on site and end up doing only nine hours? What is the point lying. The job role was painting and decorating in oxford hotel and I was travelling a lot of miles 40 at least. I am never gonna work for them

Worst company

Regional manager is a complete dosser Under paid, the director doesn't speak Non rewarding job Consultants are greedy with commission and under pay temps

Rubbish agency

All I can say is they are all liars! Don't believe anything they say they just lie to you to make money out of you and treat you like rubbish. I would never work for them again. I would rather starve!

Pros

Leaving

Cons

Poor environment to work in

No development or direction also negative environment to be working in. Wouldn’t recommend this as a place to work for anyone. Poor commission structure.

good agency.

worked as electrician in Bath for options for 8 months. never had a problem with pay and they always came to site to make sure I was ok. When I finished they had a couple of other jobs for me but I had found something myself. would definitely reccomend.

Excellent place to work!

I have been at Options Resourcing for around 8 months now and have enjoyed every single day. The management of the company is excellent and will never be topped in my opinion. The care that goes into the company is very well noticed and makes you feel privileged to work in such a fantastic company.

Pros

Good working hours, fun while productive offive enviorment, competitive salary, excellent support service.

Fantastic Recruitment Company

I applied for a freelance site management role with Options through one of their adverts on Indeed. In a matter of days they had found me a great long-term freelance role near my home. Very clear, concise process of registering & them obtaining all relevant qualifications / tickets and background checks. Would highly recommend Options to anyone looking for site management work within the construction industry.

Great office environment

Amazing place to work with many staff benefits and incentives. Busy and vibrant office recruiting temporary and permanent staff into the Construction , M&E and FM building services markets.

Great place to work with supportive management

The company offer a good work/life balance and have a very supportive management team. A forward-thinking company, with a good commission structure and an excellent benefits package.

Labourer, Had to sue them to get my money.

Like the the title says, I had to take them to court to get paid. They lie and if anything happens even if it's not your fault they will start avoiding you not pay you.

Pros

Cons

Had to waste time to win my money back

Blacklists

This company blacklists and is dishonest about it. They won’t tell you what they’re really up to and it will cost you income, time and money. They don’t do it based on accurate information.

Official response from Options Resourcing Ltd

14 November 2019
HiThanks for the feedback.I can categorically confirm on behalf of Options that nothing even resembling a blacklist exists within the company's operations. I am interested therefore in wha has led to you to come this conclusion and would appreciate you contacting me on enquiries@optionsresourcing.com using the reference indeed- DD to discuss directly.Many thanksOptions Resourcing Ltd

Completely useless

Useless company take ages to find you a job once they finally do you don’t get payed from them and they take no responsibility for anything and I would never go back

Cons

No payment

Non starters.

Typical agency, give you high expectations and then blanks follow...I feel half the time the jobs they advertise don't even exsist they are either trying to get clients from your references or trying to top up on the books for a workers force that they have no work for. I think all agencies should be banned, they are nothing but lychees.

Pros

You can use up unwanted minutes on phone

Cons

These agencies are the biggest cons.( Con artists)

Exeter fraudster

They are promising one rate ( verbal, on the phone) , with the "possibility " to work directly with the client after six weeks and the they delayed your weekly payment ( on the next week) and they change your rate ( lower ) saying "I didn't put on paper that ". Of course there isn't another job after six weeks. The manager instead of solving the problem is trying to convince you to work without the money. It is a SCAM ! The worst agency EVER.

Pros

No pros

Cons

They don't pay any brakes!!!

Prodactive

Good experince, flexible , multiskills . Having the opportunity to work in different sites working with multiple Engineers. work involves checking, repairing and servicing machinery, equipment, systems and infrastructures

good

they are a good agencie to work for, they pay well and provide good contracts. good communication from staff and very helpful when needed. always to hand

Pros

good expences

Cons

not enough work

Fun Workplace

Very nice people to work with ,It was palace where three different companies were working ,I did complete the following job : Installation of PVC Dado for Medical Centre Installation of emergency lighting and PIR lighting Installation of sockets , switches and data cable

I am ok with all jobs/for me....

I love all at work .But I feel sorry,, If Something,,, when is not do so, as it should be,,, Therefore, I'm looking to upgrade my all skills ...

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Options Resourcing Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.2 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement