Oracle Care & Education
View all Oracle Care & Education reviews

Oracle Care & Education

Oracle Care & Education Employee Review

A sinking ship......AVOID, you have be warned

A poor company with poorer management. Staff are treated like cattle, hence high turnover of staff, this equals poor relationships with very challenging young people, due to good staff leaving, new staff left to pick up pieces after established staff leave, new staff then get abused due to young people feeling insecure, so new staff leave, challenging children then moved on as seen unmanageable. Management then just fill beds to keep income coming in. This company is about profit, but then OFSTED ratings take a hit because of poor performance, which means they can't charge as much, so the downward spiral continues. I worked in Congleton for Oracle, they are horrendous and could not make a good decision if they tried. DO NOT WORK FOR THESE PEOPLE.

Pros

You feel superior to management

Cons

They are on more money than you

1.0Job security/advancement

– 10 May 2019
Official Response from Oracle CareWe are sorry that you hold such strong and negative views about our organisation. We can assure you that we have always striven for excellence and will continue to do so in delivering the best outcomes for young people and staff alike.It is unfortunate that you felt unable to express your views whilst in our employment and instead felt the best method was to do this anonymously via an agency recruitment site. We obviously cannot comment on the reasons you left our organisation and whether or not this was by your own choosing.We accept that there are areas where we can improve and we value staff input, so would be absolutely open to hearing what you have to say and where things went wrong for you. It is unfortunate that your experience has given you such a negative view of our organisation, as this is not consistent with the views of our staff, our young people or many multi-agencies who work with us or live with us and know the high standards we strive for in supporting everyone within our community.Please do get in contact via our website: www.oraclecare.com. We would love to listen to your point of view and see if there is anything we can do to improve, or anything we can clarify for you in terms of your perceived experience.

Same role

The Worst company ever

Long hours, No support, A company who like topush everything under the carpet, unsafe working, high staff turnover from managers to new staff. Promised me the world at interview but regreted it from day one.

Pros

Cons

as above
Same location

Making money of children's misfortune

Terrible place to work and employ people who can't work anywhere else, very low standards and the management are incompetent. Do not work here it is actually dangerous and you will either be assaulted or face disciplinary actions for things not in your control !

Pros

good to see how to not run a child care facilty

Cons

you just feel horrible everyday.
Same location

Over worked under paid

Don’t bother unless your young and can be influenced. Having a mind at this company makes you a threat to some of the managers. No support unless you are friends with management but then they will turn on you to get what they want

Pros

Non

Cons

48 hour shifts treat the day you come off shift as one of your days off

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Oracle Care & Education. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9

2.8Job security/advancement
  • Oracle Care & Education
  • A sinking ship......AVOID, you have be warned