Oracle Care & Education
View all Oracle Care & Education reviews

Oracle Care & Education

Oracle Care & Education Employee Review

Educating environment

Since working for Oracle I have learnt and been taught a lot than I have any other job.The two supervisions a month are a great way to address how you are feeling and looking at ways to tackle new challenges and reflecting on the achievement staff and young people are making. Management are exceptional and understanding which makes the team run well. Salary is worth the 24.5hrs shift, team members are supportive and go out their way to make sure the young people have the best experience during their time at Oracle.

Pros

great kids, supportive staff and manager

Cons

rota takes getting used to if you haven't done shifts before

4.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Lovely place to work, certainly better than where I was before

I have loved working with this company so far! The management team have definetely done an amazing job on improving things by the looks of it. Job culture is good, pay is good and feel like I have a good work/life balance. Would recommend this company for anyone who wants to help young people and make a significant difference.

Pros

Young people, staff team, management team, pay, annual leave
Same roleSame location

Great place to work, awesome kids and supportive staff and manager

Reading the negative reviews left here almost put me off starting with Oracle! But I'm glad to say that although this job has it challenges I could not feel more supported by the team I work with and my manager. I have been given opportunities to quickly make progress and gain qualifications and have learnt so much in a short space of time. Things can be tough working with vulnerable children but knowing you make a difference is so worth it!

Pros

great kids, supportive staff and manager

Cons

rota takes getting used to if you haven't done shifts before
Same location

Liked the job

Love the Oracle dream good place to work hard work great kids but not for the faint hearted need to becresiliant and need to be able to keep on loving in the hard times and there is no glory it's hard graft but yes very rewarding if healing kids is what you want to do

Pros

Fun long hours in one go so more time off

Cons

You need to have patience and be resiliant to abuse from kids who ate just hurting

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Oracle Care & Education. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9