Oracle Care & Education
View all Oracle Care & Education reviews

Oracle Care & Education

Oracle Care & Education Employee Review

Good company to work for

Oracle Care and Education have an outstanding ethos to improve the lives of the children they care for. Great training and career opportunities. Work life balance is fantastic with flexibility when important dates need to be rota'd off (GP appointments etc) where the managers are very understanding and accommodating.

3.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Awful company

Company was great until change of management. Management money driven and do not care about the young people or staff. If you want to be assaulted by kids and ignored by management then this is the place for you. Long hours with no rest when problems occur. Your just a number and easily replaceable. Worst company I’ve ever worked for

– 13 December 2019
I am very sorry to hear your negative views on our organisation, which are not consistent with the views of our staff, young people and many professionals and agencies who work with us and know the high standards we strive for. I can assure you that at the heart of our practice is the aim not only to deliver the best outcomes for young people but also to support all within our community, which includes promoting a good work / life balance. We accept that there are always areas where we can improve and we therefore value feedback from our staff, as this is what drives a culture in which we can continuously improve. We hope you have found an employment which better suits your needs.
Same roleSame location

Really child focused, supportive organisation

The ethos of the company is great, and is backed up by good induction, training and day to day support. There are always challenges working in this sector but as somebody who has worked in 3 other providers over 15 years, this is by far the best. I love the fact that I am asked about how things can be developed and improved and am given the opportunity to make decisions and help make things better. Pay is good and the management team is understanding and were amazing with me recently when I had a difficult time at home. Despite what is written elsewhere, the staffing levels and support here are excellent. I feel included in the community and have great support. Unfortunately, like all residential child care companies, there will always be those who are negative but in my experience its usually those who are not child focused or professional and who often have been dismissed for poor practice. Training is good, management support is good, kids are amazing, fantastic homes and school environment, wish I had joined years ago( and glad I didn't pay any attention to some of the rubbish written on some of the feedback on here, simply not the case.....). Great place to be.
Same location

Making money of children's misfortune

Terrible place to work and employ people who can't work anywhere else, very low standards and the management are incompetent. Do not work here it is actually dangerous and you will either be assaulted or face disciplinary actions for things not in your control !

Pros

good to see how to not run a child care facilty

Cons

you just feel horrible everyday.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Oracle Care & Education. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9

2.8Job security/advancement
  • Oracle Care & Education
  • Good company to work for
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?