Oracle Care & Education
View all Oracle Care & Education reviews

Oracle Care & Education

Oracle Care & Education Employee Review

not perfect but certainly the best in the area. would recommend.

I've worked in this industry for some time. while its not perfect I think its one of the best in the area. There's plenty of opportunity to progress within company and for you to learn. The company try to match young people as best they can rather than just get kids in beds. Obviously they don't always get it spot on but they don't rush to get kids in beds like other companies I've worked for. some staff left because they were moved around to other homes and felt under pressure. Since then the company have listened to staff concerns over this. And even sent an independent person in to find out why staff left and were unhappy. And have since changed there policy not to move staff around whenever possible if staff don't want to be moved. Overall I would recommend working here. But as with any child residential home it can be challenging and anyone working needs to be resilient.

Pros

good pay, decent company. decent pay

Cons

long hours. some challenging behaviours

5.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Great place to work and grow

I have worked at oracle for over 4 years and have found it to be a fun and friendly environment. I have learnt a great deal about residential care and have been given opportunity to gain promotions and to develop my skills.

Pros

A real family feeling and a company that really cares about its employees.

Cons

Weekend working.
Same location

Making money of children's misfortune

Terrible place to work and employ people who can't work anywhere else, very low standards and the management are incompetent. Do not work here it is actually dangerous and you will either be assaulted or face disciplinary actions for things not in your control !

Pros

good to see how to not run a child care facilty

Cons

you just feel horrible everyday.
Same location

Over worked under paid

Don’t bother unless your young and can be influenced. Having a mind at this company makes you a threat to some of the managers. No support unless you are friends with management but then they will turn on you to get what they want

Pros

Non

Cons

48 hour shifts treat the day you come off shift as one of your days off

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Oracle Care & Education. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9

2.8Job security/advancement
  • Oracle Care & Education
  • not perfect but certainly the best in the area. would recommend.