Oracle Care & Education
View all Oracle Care & Education reviews

Oracle Care & Education

Oracle Care & Education Employee Review

Overall

I would say that at the heart of what oracle does as a company is to try and better the lives of children . A good cause indeed! “support disadvantaged children to achieve a better future.” If you want to work with children with extreme behaviours that challenges then this is the place for you but the niggling problem is some selection of staff that makes the work burdensome when it need not be, well then again there are staffs like so everywhere you may go. If you got the tolerance well done 👍🏽 The hours were way too long for me if you single great but not if you have little children no/no!

Pros

Working with children

Cons

Long hours, staff/structure

3.0Job security/advancement

Same role

A progressive and fantastic company

I worked at this organisation twice within my career both in the care and education sector. I left Oracle in 2015 to work for a much larger organisation but quickly realised that organisation driven on monetary gain for the lives of young people is not an ethos I wish to be part of. I had always enjoyed working for Oracle and found my time extremely beneficial to furthering my career, with a progressive management team, strong therapeutic input and great team work approach from all staff. I have returned to manage and found the new management structure to be so inspiring The current SLT are extremely child-focussed, dedicated, progressive and understanding to both the needs of the children and the staff. Residential staff are the most well-paid within the area, the salary and working hours are great and there is flexible working to cover all staff's needs. I would highly encourage commencing your career or changing your role to this amazing organisation.

Pros

Pay, Working Hours, staff support and access to services

Cons

Making money of children's misfortune

Terrible place to work and employ people who can't work anywhere else, very low standards and the management are incompetent. Do not work here it is actually dangerous and you will either be assaulted or face disciplinary actions for things not in your control !

Pros

good to see how to not run a child care facilty

Cons

you just feel horrible everyday.

Over worked under paid

Don’t bother unless your young and can be influenced. Having a mind at this company makes you a threat to some of the managers. No support unless you are friends with management but then they will turn on you to get what they want

Pros

Non

Cons

48 hour shifts treat the day you come off shift as one of your days off

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Oracle Care & Education. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9