Oracle Care & Education

Oracle Care & Education Employee Reviews in Stoke-on-Trent

Awful company

Company was great until change of management. Management money driven and do not care about the young people or staff. If you want to be assaulted by kids and ignored by management then this is the place for you. Long hours with no rest when problems occur. Your just a number and easily replaceable. Worst company I’ve ever worked for

– 13 December 2019
I am very sorry to hear your negative views on our organisation, which are not consistent with the views of our staff, young people and many professionals and agencies who work with us and know the high standards we strive for. I can assure you that at the heart of our practice is the aim not only to deliver the best outcomes for young people but also to support all within our community, which includes promoting a good work / life balance. We accept that there are always areas where we can improve and we therefore value feedback from our staff, as this is what drives a culture in which we can continuously improve. We hope you have found an employment which better suits your needs.

Great place to work and grow

I have worked at oracle for over 4 years and have found it to be a fun and friendly environment. I have learnt a great deal about residential care and have been given opportunity to gain promotions and to develop my skills.

Pros

A real family feeling and a company that really cares about its employees.

Cons

Weekend working.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Oracle Care & Education. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9

2.8Job security/advancement

Oracle Care & Education Reviews by Job Title

Oracle Care & Education Reviews by Location

• Oracle Care & Education
  • Stoke-on-Trent
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?