Oracle Care & Education

Oracle Care & Education Employee Reviews for Administrator

Rewarding and Challenging

I joined Oracle Care & Education 3 years ago. Although I work in an office, I still get to be a part of a team that supports and develops vulnerable young people - there is nothing more rewarding than that! Every day I see committed professionals do their very best for our young people and I consider it a privilege to play a part in that, albeit a very small part.

Pros

Flexible working, training, free parking, networking, location of work, facilities at work

Cons

Can be stressful at times

Career Development

No two days are the same! It's a privilege to work with vulnerable young people: building safer lives and better futures. Oracle has now introduced a Competency Framework which will guide staff through their development and progression within the care arena. All NVQ training is funded, in both care and education. The work can be demanding but it is incredibly rewarding. There is a workers' forum, annual staff survey and a recognition programme to celebrate the great work undertaken by our staff. Day-to-day I never know what I will be dealing with but that makes the working day dynamic!

Pros

Flexible working, training and development, induction programme, free parking at all sites, beautiful residential homes in rural or semi-rural settings

Cons

can be a hectic working environment

Career Development

Pros

Cons

can be a hectic working environment

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Oracle Care & Education?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Oracle Care & Education. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9

2.8Job security/advancement

Oracle Care & Education Reviews by Location

• Oracle Care & Education
  • Administrator
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?