Oracle Care & Education

Oracle Care & Education Employee Reviews for Assistant Manager

not perfect but certainly the best in the area. would recommend.

I've worked in this industry for some time. while its not perfect I think its one of the best in the area. There's plenty of opportunity to progress within company and for you to learn. The company try to match young people as best they can rather than just get kids in beds. Obviously they don't always get it spot on but they don't rush to get kids in beds like other companies I've worked for. some staff left because they were moved around to other homes and felt under pressure. Since then the company have listened to staff concerns over this. And even sent an independent person in to find out why staff left and were unhappy. And have since changed there policy not to move staff around whenever possible if staff don't want to be moved. Overall I would recommend working here. But as with any child residential home it can be challenging and anyone working needs to be resilient.

Pros

good pay, decent company. decent pay

Cons

long hours. some challenging behaviours

Great place to work and grow

I have worked at oracle for over 4 years and have found it to be a fun and friendly environment. I have learnt a great deal about residential care and have been given opportunity to gain promotions and to develop my skills.

Pros

A real family feeling and a company that really cares about its employees.

Cons

Weekend working.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Oracle Care & Education. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9

2.8Job security/advancement

Oracle Care & Education Reviews by Location

• Oracle Care & Education
  • Assistant Manager
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?