Oracle Care & Education

Oracle Care & Education Employee Reviews for Childcare Provider

Extremely poor management starting from the very top

I’ve worked for Oracle for a period of 2.5 years and during that period I’ve had 9 different managers and very little support from HR. Profit seems to be their only concern and not the young people nor staff. The sleep ins are not sleep ins and you’re not paid for the hours you’re working. Mistakes with your pay slips used to happen way too often and it was guaranteed to happen in December. Often with my colleagues we wondered why! Work life balance is terrible, you often spend your days off trying to recover from your long working hours! If you’re really considering working for Oracle, my advise is, speak with people who have worked there before. And good luck!

Unprofessional

Unprofessional, profit-hungry organisation. High staff turnover says it all - they care only about their pockets. It's an intense environment, particularly when under-staffed and under-resourced, which is a real shame as it has the potential to be making a true (rather than tokenistic) difference to the young people's lives.

Pros

Working with the young people.

Cons

Everything else.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Oracle Care & Education. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9