Oracle Care & Education

Oracle Care & Education Employee Reviews for Home Care Worker

A good, stable company to work for but the hours are not suited for a young family. The salary is competitive. 15 hour shifts plus a sleep in. I was put through many productive training courses. Management was supportive. Co workers were limited due to staff turn over. Hardest part of the job was covering shifts. Most enjoyable part of the job was working with a range of needs.

Pros

salary

Cons

low staffing levels

Over worked under paid

Don’t bother unless your young and can be influenced. Having a mind at this company makes you a threat to some of the managers. No support unless you are friends with management but then they will turn on you to get what they want

Pros

Non

Cons

48 hour shifts treat the day you come off shift as one of your days off

Do not work here!!!!

every month wages are wrong!They take large amounts of money out of your pay & then are rude to you when you ask for explanation and can’t answer you!

Pros

Amazing kids

Cons

Never paid correctly, never treated with respect

– 13 December 2019
Thank you for your positive feedback about the amazing young people we work with at Oracle Care. We strive for excellence in our ability to deliver the best outcomes for our young people and to support our young people and staff alike in the best possible way. In terms of our payroll system, as with any system the output is only as good as the information put into the system, and the wages that are paid are based on that information. What we have found in the past is that errors have occurred when incorrect information has been input and has not been checked by the employee. Having consulted with staff, however, and realised that our system was in need of simplification, we have made improvements over the past 12 months. We have changed the way we operate to make things clearer and we have made some changes to simplify the rota system. Going forward, we will be providing workshops where employees can learn more about the system and raise any issues or concerns. This should enable us to avoid any future problems with payments.

Great Childcare Organisation

Great place to work- child focused and great carer development- don't believe the negative reviews- my experience has been positive! Lots of training, support and great opportunities if you want to progress.

Pros

Good support

Challenging young people

Loved the job but disliked the company. Always felt on edge and certain people who left and then returned clearly lack morals and will tread on anyone to achieve their end goal Set up was great and the interaction between the homes is amazing, kids feel part of a community

Pros

Great colleagues

Cons

Poor management

Awful place to work.

General shambles. No-one seems to have any idea on what is going on. Cannot hold staff reason revealed. Bullying is allowed to happen with no subsequent consequences. Awful place to work. No support system for the staff. Worst place I have ever stepped foot in. AVOID.

Cons

no breaks

x

The company was well structured. I do not wish to send a review.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Oracle Care & Education?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Oracle Care & Education. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9