Oracle Care & Education

Oracle Care & Education Pay & benefits reviews: Home Care Worker

Clear
2.8Pay & benefits

A good, stable company to work for but the hours are not suited for a young family. The salary is competitive. 15 hour shifts plus a sleep in. I was put through many productive training courses. Management was supportive. Co workers were limited due to staff turn over. Hardest part of the job was covering shifts. Most enjoyable part of the job was working with a range of needs.

Pros

salary

Cons

low staffing levels

Do not work here!!!!

every month wages are wrong!They take large amounts of money out of your pay & then are rude to you when you ask for explanation and can’t answer you!

Pros

Amazing kids

Cons

Never paid correctly, never treated with respect

– 13 December 2019
Thank you for your positive feedback about the amazing young people we work with at Oracle Care. We strive for excellence in our ability to deliver the best outcomes for our young people and to support our young people and staff alike in the best possible way. In terms of our payroll system, as with any system the output is only as good as the information put into the system, and the wages that are paid are based on that information. What we have found in the past is that errors have occurred when incorrect information has been input and has not been checked by the employee. Having consulted with staff, however, and realised that our system was in need of simplification, we have made improvements over the past 12 months. We have changed the way we operate to make things clearer and we have made some changes to simplify the rota system. Going forward, we will be providing workshops where employees can learn more about the system and raise any issues or concerns. This should enable us to avoid any future problems with payments.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Oracle Care & Education?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Oracle Care & Education. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9

2.8Job security/advancement

Oracle Care & Education Reviews by Location

Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?