Oracle Care & Education

Oracle Care & Education Employee Reviews for RCW

The Worst company ever

Long hours, No support, A company who like topush everything under the carpet, unsafe working, high staff turnover from managers to new staff. Promised me the world at interview but regreted it from day one.

Pros

Cons

as above

A sinking ship......AVOID, you have be warned

A poor company with poorer management. Staff are treated like cattle, hence high turnover of staff, this equals poor relationships with very challenging young people, due to good staff leaving, new staff left to pick up pieces after established staff leave, new staff then get abused due to young people feeling insecure, so new staff leave, challenging children then moved on as seen unmanageable. Management then just fill beds to keep income coming in. This company is about profit, but then OFSTED ratings take a hit because of poor performance, which means they can't charge as much, so the downward spiral continues. I worked in Congleton for Oracle, they are horrendous and could not make a good decision if they tried. DO NOT WORK FOR THESE PEOPLE.

Pros

You feel superior to management

Cons

They are on more money than you

– 10 May 2019
Official Response from Oracle CareWe are sorry that you hold such strong and negative views about our organisation. We can assure you that we have always striven for excellence and will continue to do so in delivering the best outcomes for young people and staff alike.It is unfortunate that you felt unable to express your views whilst in our employment and instead felt the best method was to do this anonymously via an agency recruitment site. We obviously cannot comment on the reasons you left our organisation and whether or not this was by your own choosing.We accept that there are areas where we can improve and we value staff input, so would be absolutely open to hearing what you have to say and where things went wrong for you. It is unfortunate that your experience has given you such a negative view of our organisation, as this is not consistent with the views of our staff, our young people or many multi-agencies who work with us or live with us and know the high standards we strive for in supporting everyone within our community.Please do get in contact via our website: www.oraclecare.com. We would love to listen to your point of view and see if there is anything we can do to improve, or anything we can clarify for you in terms of your perceived experience.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Oracle Care & Education?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Oracle Care & Education. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9

2.8Job security/advancement

Oracle Care & Education Reviews by Location

• Oracle Care & Education
  • RCW
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?