Orangebox

Orangebox Employee Reviews

Work-life balance

Job satisfaction

Challenging and satisfying. Do your job to the best of your abilities. Make improvements where needed. Always learn what you can. Follow Health and Safety guidance and wear the assigned PPE

Orangebox IT

For the most part things are fine however lack of upper management and care about IT drives home that the company is more design over function. Benefits package is terrible compared to other places I’ve work

orangebox is by far the best company ever worked for

words can explain how well.this company is run, 21 years I worked there and it was amazing , never a down day, management, supervisors ,all staff so friendly ,like a family

Pros

just to be part of the team, if you worked there or want to work there you will see

good working conditions

nice clean Place to work and the benifits are good... Management don't want to know if your face fits maybe years of Expirence counts for nothing your all just classed as work operators ... Ive Never worked in a Place where if you work on the shop Floor your treated like a moron its So Petty and childish the Managment and most of the team leaders haven't got a clue... they are Making a profit by Paying experienced staff low Wages ...

Pros

good working conditions

Cons

Starting work at 6 in morning

good place to work for most people

Good people but in my case the management were lacking in support for me, I am not saying this is the case for everyone as it depends on what management team you fall under.

Pros

pay is good

Cons

lack of support in my case

Extremely pressurised

Departments are treated differently. Some Managers are more supportive than others. "Face Fits" culture along with a blame culture. Some departments will not think outside the box, and how their actions will impact other departments. No flexibility, and the promotion of "wellbeing", is the bare minimum that the company is required to do under regulations. Lovely bunch of colleagues, but this will not last if they do not invest in their teams. Salary is below average for the multitude of tasks expected of you. I wish you good luck if you apply to work here.

Pros

Nice people working there.

Cons

Behind the times and out of touch with staff and technology.

Excellent company to work for.

Enabled me to show them my full potential with my electrical knowledge. Helped to develope test procedures for the control system of the product along with assembly procedures.

Pros

Clean environment

Fabulous Experience

Excellent place to work as a volunteer to start your career in customer service. Everyone is so helpful since they are all volunteers and you get to relax and maybe play some pool and eat food while there. You also get expenses at £7 pounds per day.

Colleagues are great, management is poor

My colleagues are great and the environment is lovely. Unfortunately the management is clueless. Changes are made for the sake of it . Without knowledge and and without consultation. Lots of staff leaving due to this. Pity.

People are the best feature of the company

Management have an open door policy, culture is of employee involvement. Employee well-being of importance to the company. Flexible working hours. Good working environment.

Pros

Annual bonus, flexible working hours

Cons

Orangebox is good place to work good shifts friendly people and management are supportive you can work your way up the ladder and some training is always available.

Good place to work just unfortunately a fixed term contract, creative and quirky workplace and culture. Really good management and very personally involved in making sure you get on in the company.

Pros

Good management

Cons

Always worked over contracted hours due to nature of job

great place to work

great team of people...leading SME in Cardiff area...ambitious future growth plans with launch in USA in 2017...own products with FTSE 100 customer list..

Pros

lunch

Cons

I enjoyed working here because i made some good friends and the job kept me busy which is what i like

I enjoyed working days regular as this gives me a routine, although i dont mind shifts either. My co workers were really good, always willing to help and really easy to get on with. The job was quite physical and kept me busy, therefore the time went quick.

Excellent company and people!

An excellent and successful company to work for.They provide company benefits such as pensions, Bupa etc.My department were incredible and a fun bunch. Always believed in having fun as long as you put in the effort and did your work first.Overall a very welcoming company which strives to meet the company objectives with little self-interest issues.The people there makes the company where it is today.

Pros

good team morale, busy but friendly environment

Cons

low salary