Orian Solutions Ltd
Happiness score is 74 out of 100
View all Orian Solutions Ltd reviews

Orian Solutions Ltd

Orian Solutions Ltd Employee Review

A great company to work for.

Working for Orian was very enjoyable. I was placed in my local medical center which was a great place to work. The supervisors are very helpful and supportive. I would recommend working for Orian as they are a worthy employer.

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same role

Lovely workplacement. But company is sorely lacking in communication with workforce

Can't fault workplace but the company is lacking in communication in regard to casual staff don't know about permanent staff. Too many management changes making it hard to contact them if issues occur. Not exactly certain how quarterly holiday pay serves anybody .
Same role

Accommodating and pleasant company to work for. Pay could be better but it is compensated by work flexibility and support.

A typical day was to get on and do the work I was paid for, I worked alone. Management were always there if I needed them. Very supportive. In my opinion the job has no hardest task, once you are on top of your work, it is easy to keep on top of it - provided you don't allow yourself to become neglectful.

Pros

Job security, support. Generally a good company to work for.

Cons

Pay could be better.
Same roleSame location

Enjoyed my time here

Challenging job, rewarding at times, the people you work with are wonderful, most of the staff are helpful and willing to help the company succeed, the job role I was in was fast paced, stressful at times, but this I enjoyed, over all as a company I would recommend, the operations side of the business from senior management to front line staff are all great to work with, and do there most to help, The other side of the business meaning the office side HR, health and safety. Health and safety was great I felt they looked after staff best they could, office staff where good most of the time, HR department unfortunately are lacking in people skills, and this is the department thats supposed to help the staff.Overall a good place to work

Pros

Flexible, great staff

Cons

Hr

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Orian Solutions Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Orian Solutions Ltd with

• Orian Solutions Ltd
  • A great company to work for.