Orian Solutions Ltd
View all Orian Solutions Ltd reviews

Orian Solutions Ltd

Orian Solutions Ltd Employee Review

Disappointing company and culture

In the school all the teachers and coworkers were very kind and helpful, I liked that part of my job, I got all the training and support what I needed. But it was very difficult to speak with the HR/payroll if I had any question. My cleaning coordinator couldn't answer my simplest questions at all and I should always call the office and wait months for a single answer. I think it is very bureaucratic.I was very disappointed with our cleaning coordinator's work, she is very unprofessional and has 0 people skills and absolutely does not care about the staff. We didn't get any support from her and she said a lot of misinformation and misleading things.

4.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same role

A great company to work for.

Working for Orian was very enjoyable. I was placed in my local medical center which was a great place to work. The supervisors are very helpful and supportive. I would recommend working for Orian as they are a worthy employer.
Same roleSame location

Accommodating and pleasant company to work for. Pay could be better but it is compensated by work flexibility and support.

A typical day was to get on and do the work I was paid for, I worked alone. Management were always there if I needed them. Very supportive. In my opinion the job has no hardest task, once you are on top of your work, it is easy to keep on top of it - provided you don't allow yourself to become neglectful.

Pros

Job security, support. Generally a good company to work for.

Cons

Pay could be better.
Same role

very very bad

was not very fair management sucks, would not recommend this place of work to anyone, very unsocial hours and long work days, managers are incompetent and inconsistent

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Orian Solutions Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Orian Solutions Ltd with

• Orian Solutions Ltd
  • Disappointing company and culture
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?