Orian Solutions Ltd
View all Orian Solutions Ltd reviews

Orian Solutions Ltd

Orian Solutions Ltd Employee Review

Good place to work-recommended

Good place to work. Not to far to travel and good hours. Very good and understanding supervisor. Good safe working culture,all training and equipment provided.

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same role

A great company to work for.

Working for Orian was very enjoyable. I was placed in my local medical center which was a great place to work. The supervisors are very helpful and supportive. I would recommend working for Orian as they are a worthy employer.
Same role

Accommodating and pleasant company to work for. Pay could be better but it is compensated by work flexibility and support.

A typical day was to get on and do the work I was paid for, I worked alone. Management were always there if I needed them. Very supportive. In my opinion the job has no hardest task, once you are on top of your work, it is easy to keep on top of it - provided you don't allow yourself to become neglectful.

Pros

Job security, support. Generally a good company to work for.

Cons

Pay could be better.
Same location

Enjoyed my time with orian

Enjoyed my time in the school kitchen,great bunch of ladies,fast paced kitchen but just how I liked it,always something to do time passed so quickly just ashame hours are not enough for alot of people !

Pros

Term time work so all weekends and school holidays off

Cons

Not enough hours for most people

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Orian Solutions Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Orian Solutions Ltd with

• Orian Solutions Ltd
  • Good place to work-recommended
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?