Orian Solutions Ltd
Happiness score is 74 out of 100
View all Orian Solutions Ltd reviews

Orian Solutions Ltd

Orian Solutions Ltd Employee Review

Management need training how to be nice to staff

While working at orian. I worked with Nice clients and was always praised for good work. Management at orian was hit and miss. They always had to let you know who was the boss and treated you like you was stupid and they was not nice how they talked to you

Pros

The clients are nice and helpful

Cons

Management need to learn to talk to there staff better and not treat them like they are not valued

1.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same role

A great company to work for.

Working for Orian was very enjoyable. I was placed in my local medical center which was a great place to work. The supervisors are very helpful and supportive. I would recommend working for Orian as they are a worthy employer.
Same role

Accommodating and pleasant company to work for. Pay could be better but it is compensated by work flexibility and support.

A typical day was to get on and do the work I was paid for, I worked alone. Management were always there if I needed them. Very supportive. In my opinion the job has no hardest task, once you are on top of your work, it is easy to keep on top of it - provided you don't allow yourself to become neglectful.

Pros

Job security, support. Generally a good company to work for.

Cons

Pay could be better.
Same location

Bad company..avoid if possible

No compassion towards struggling staff. I was asked if I wanted time off for my dads funeral!! They’ll work you to the bone. No consideration for your mental health. Staff in Ulverston are rude & don’t care about their staff.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Orian Solutions Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Orian Solutions Ltd with

• Orian Solutions Ltd
  • Management need training how to be nice to staff