Orian Solutions Ltd
View all Orian Solutions Ltd reviews

Orian Solutions Ltd

Orian Solutions Ltd Employee Review

Not good

I was tipeed over to this company,promises of much needed improvements in both quality of service and conditions. I give it 7 months to settle in and see these promised improvements,only to see thing go from bad to worse. Do not be fooled into any of their promises of the ideal company to join,they are full of hot air,in an already uncomfortable atmosphere.

1.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same role

You will not get much worse than here

Absolutely no chance of progression, no overtime. Absolutely basic of basic employment. Poor communication with senior staff. As long as you show up that’s all that matters. Office staff absolutely terrible with the exception of one. Very rude and very bad at their jobs.

Pros

School holidays

Cons

No overtime Poor pay No progression

Happy at work

Good place to work I work in a primary school kitchen I've learnt alot and everyone is friendly. I think we should be on better pay as where I work we cook for 3 schools altogether.

Pros

Friendly staff great school

Cons

Pay should be more

A great company to work for.

Working for Orian was very enjoyable. I was placed in my local medical center which was a great place to work. The supervisors are very helpful and supportive. I would recommend working for Orian as they are a worthy employer.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Orian Solutions Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement