Orian Solutions Ltd
Happiness score is 74 out of 100

Orian Solutions Ltd Employee Reviews

United Kingdom34 reviews

very very bad

was not very fair management sucks, would not recommend this place of work to anyone, very unsocial hours and long work days, managers are incompetent and inconsistent

Accommodating and pleasant company to work for. Pay could be better but it is compensated by work flexibility and support.

A typical day was to get on and do the work I was paid for, I worked alone. Management were always there if I needed them. Very supportive. In my opinion the job has no hardest task, once you are on top of your work, it is easy to keep on top of it - provided you don't allow yourself to become neglectful.

Pros

Job security, support. Generally a good company to work for.

Cons

Pay could be better.

Avoid at all cost

Company took over from another cleaning company that were a lot better Management was always arguing with staff Management never listened to staff issuesColleagues were useless and never worked

Pros

Cons

The whole company

Fantastic Company to work for.

I found the company and Management easy to talk to. They had lots of knowledge of the catering industry which helped me fulfil my potential. Excellent company.

Pros

School time only.

Good hours to work around children

Poor pay, minimum wageGood job if you have childrenNot the greatest if you have to take time off due to children and Covid related issues they will extend your probationary period even though it’s out of your hands

Pros

Working hours if you have kids

Cons

Not understanding if you have to take time off due to kids and Covid related issues

Professional cleaning firm very helpful

Unfortunately I only stayed with orian for a week as the job I applied for was taken so I agreed to take another position which was a bit late at night work to fit round my home life but saying that the week I worked I enjoyed very friendly girls lovely cleaning location and the manager was lovely and very helpful and considerate enjoyed my time with orian

Pros

Lovely location I worked at

Absolutely horrendous

If I could give anyone one piece of advice in life it would be to stay away from this Company !! Not only are management unprofessional but they allow work place bullying./harassment to take place , they don't follow correct protocol in dealing with issues, they constantly lie to staff to get what they need out you, they don't send support cover for staff absences there fore expecting you to cover multiple jobs, absolutely no communication and like to pass the blame on to other members of management, alot of trouble with team members back stabbing each other very toxic environment.

Pros

Cons

Split shifts, low pay, stressful

Disappointing company and culture

In the school all the teachers and coworkers were very kind and helpful, I liked that part of my job, I got all the training and support what I needed. But it was very difficult to speak with the HR/payroll if I had any question. My cleaning coordinator couldn't answer my simplest questions at all and I should always call the office and wait months for a single answer. I think it is very bureaucratic.I was very disappointed with our cleaning coordinator's work, she is very unprofessional and has 0 people skills and absolutely does not care about the staff. We didn't get any support from her and she said a lot of misinformation and misleading things.

Avoid at all costs. Really bad company to work for.

Avoid this company at all costs. My time working here was no home life due to hours and times you had to work. Supervision one inperticular didn't have a clue what to do always whinging about working early hours when I myself was doing the same. You always get lied to by management. You'll get stabbed in the back by people. Supervisor always running to higher in charge telling tales. Your Co workers telling tales on you. Supervision and higher management thinking they are better than anyone else. Management won't admit to anything they've said.

Pros

None.

Cons

Everything.

lack of communication, to much cleaning for a coordinator

I enjoyed working alongside the cleaning staff helping and trying to support them as much as I could. Struggled getting to see all sites on a regular basis as I was covering cleaning. I was a expensive cleaner as my job was cleaning coordinator.

Pros

Pay

Cons

Early Mornings, Late finish, lack of communication, to much covering

Rubbish

Not great to work for management haven’t clue ! Hard labour for little pay! Not much gratitude!When needing new equipment, it took ages to bring it, like weeks!

Pros

Cons

Hard graft

Enjoyed my time here

Challenging job, rewarding at times, the people you work with are wonderful, most of the staff are helpful and willing to help the company succeed, the job role I was in was fast paced, stressful at times, but this I enjoyed, over all as a company I would recommend, the operations side of the business from senior management to front line staff are all great to work with, and do there most to help, The other side of the business meaning the office side HR, health and safety. Health and safety was great I felt they looked after staff best they could, office staff where good most of the time, HR department unfortunately are lacking in people skills, and this is the department thats supposed to help the staff.Overall a good place to work

Pros

Flexible, great staff

Cons

Hr

Management need training how to be nice to staff

While working at orian. I worked with Nice clients and was always praised for good work. Management at orian was hit and miss. They always had to let you know who was the boss and treated you like you was stupid and they was not nice how they talked to you

Pros

The clients are nice and helpful

Cons

Management need to learn to talk to there staff better and not treat them like they are not valued

Good place to work-recommended

Good place to work. Not to far to travel and good hours. Very good and understanding supervisor. Good safe working culture,all training and equipment provided.

Not good

I was tipeed over to this company,promises of much needed improvements in both quality of service and conditions. I give it 7 months to settle in and see these promised improvements,only to see thing go from bad to worse. Do not be fooled into any of their promises of the ideal company to join,they are full of hot air,in an already uncomfortable atmosphere.

Enjoyed my time with orian

Enjoyed my time in the school kitchen,great bunch of ladies,fast paced kitchen but just how I liked it,always something to do time passed so quickly just ashame hours are not enough for alot of people !

Pros

Term time work so all weekends and school holidays off

Cons

Not enough hours for most people

Nice work.

The manager was very nice, He helped me in everything. I've always been paid well. They gave me uniform and training. The job site is nice, I have nothing negative to say.

Excellent Job

I worked with Orian Solutions for about 2 years, and enjoyed my time there. I always wanted to work more then the hours I had, but they always said that they wasn't enough money in the pot. I did enjoy it though, and would definitely work there again if I was given more hours then the 3 hours a week I got, ':)

Disgraceful

Full of promise but actual liers,everyone blames each other,management don’t care and would rather sack you than investigate,full of 2 faced women that stab you in back

Over worked

Not a good company you dont get paid for working over your time. Too many extras to do on top of your own work. Never enough cleaning products available to do the job

looking to escape soon

Bad management pass the buck, blame everyone else but themselves. Not organised, like politicians, to get a vote. Lie to employees, harass employees, low wages....long hours. Let employees down, relative of mine died, when l first started to work with Orian, was not allowed to grieve!...

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Orian Solutions Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8Job security/advancement