Orian Solutions Ltd
Happiness score is 72 out of 100

Orian Solutions Ltd: 46 Employee Reviews

United Kingdom46 reviews

hourenjoytimecompanypayworkingmanagementgood

They are good to work for

Worked here for a while now and they are okay especially if you need flexibility they are understanding and appreciate your work. There’s plenty of overtime and job stability. I’ve worked with some really great people.

Pros

Flexibility

Cons

Understaffed

Lovely school to work at..awful company

Worked at a absolutely lovely school couldn’t have been made to feel more welcome. However. The company was a joke. Promised keys to allow myself into the building as some of the time I couldn’t start until later. That never happened. No communication with supervisor at all completed health and safety and go no certificate for it. Had to use holidays when I didn’t want to use them as I had no access to the building when my other colleagues were in holiday. Would not recommend

Pros

Cons

A lot!

Insights into Orian Solutions Ltd

What people like
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager

Good company

Good company and nice people look after you well and always there for advice helped me progress in my career and good training also recommended working here

Superb Place to work

Excellent employer, great people to work with no issues at all with OrianThe company looks after its employees and does its upmost to make each and every day as pleasant as possible.CHP staff all remained working throughout the pandemic and all should be proud of the achievements they've made and continue to make. Sorry to have left a great team.

Pros

Flexible working, people, clients

Cons

Possibility of progression unlikely

Great Job alongside my 6th form studies

I’m a 6th form student and do this at my 6th form it’s a great little job that I’ve gained many skills from and would definitely recommend to any students looking to make extra cash

Lovely workplacement. But company is sorely lacking in communication with workforce

Can't fault workplace but the company is lacking in communication in regard to casual staff don't know about permanent staff. Too many management changes making it hard to contact them if issues occur. Not exactly certain how quarterly holiday pay serves anybody .

Happy at work

Good place to work I work in a primary school kitchen I've learnt alot and everyone is friendly. I think we should be on better pay as where I work we cook for 3 schools altogether.

Pros

Friendly staff great school

Cons

Pay should be more

A great company to work for.

Working for Orian was very enjoyable. I was placed in my local medical center which was a great place to work. The supervisors are very helpful and supportive. I would recommend working for Orian as they are a worthy employer.

Bad company..avoid if possible

No compassion towards struggling staff. I was asked if I wanted time off for my dads funeral!! They’ll work you to the bone. No consideration for your mental health. Staff in Ulverston are rude & don’t care about their staff.

Very happy!

I’ve worked here for almost 12 months and thoroughly enjoy my job. It has provided the perfect balance for life as a parent. The staff are lovely and really supportive, and having such a great group of colleagues mean I really enjoy coming to work each day - which is a huge plus!

Pros

Supportive, friendly

No complaints. Really enjoying my time here.

I’ve been here a month now and love it. Such friendly people and encouraging staff. Would highly recommend really look after their employees here.greatful for the opportunity

Pros

Flexible

Cons

You will not get much worse than here

Absolutely no chance of progression, no overtime. Absolutely basic of basic employment. Poor communication with senior staff. As long as you show up that’s all that matters. Office staff absolutely terrible with the exception of one. Very rude and very bad at their jobs.

Pros

School holidays

Cons

No overtime Poor pay No progression

Accommodating and pleasant company to work for. Pay could be better but it is compensated by work flexibility and support.

A typical day was to get on and do the work I was paid for, I worked alone. Management were always there if I needed them. Very supportive. In my opinion the job has no hardest task, once you are on top of your work, it is easy to keep on top of it - provided you don't allow yourself to become neglectful.

Pros

Job security, support. Generally a good company to work for.

Cons

Pay could be better.

very very bad

was not very fair management sucks, would not recommend this place of work to anyone, very unsocial hours and long work days, managers are incompetent and inconsistent

Avoid at all cost

Company took over from another cleaning company that were a lot better Management was always arguing with staff Management never listened to staff issuesColleagues were useless and never worked

Pros

Cons

The whole company

Fantastic Company to work for.

I found the company and Management easy to talk to. They had lots of knowledge of the catering industry which helped me fulfil my potential. Excellent company.

Pros

School time only.

Good hours to work around children

Poor pay, minimum wageGood job if you have childrenNot the greatest if you have to take time off due to children and Covid related issues they will extend your probationary period even though it’s out of your hands

Pros

Working hours if you have kids

Cons

Not understanding if you have to take time off due to kids and Covid related issues

Professional cleaning firm very helpful

Unfortunately I only stayed with orian for a week as the job I applied for was taken so I agreed to take another position which was a bit late at night work to fit round my home life but saying that the week I worked I enjoyed very friendly girls lovely cleaning location and the manager was lovely and very helpful and considerate enjoyed my time with orian

Pros

Lovely location I worked at

Absolutely horrendous

If I could give anyone one piece of advice in life it would be to stay away from this Company !! Not only are management unprofessional but they allow work place bullying./harassment to take place , they don't follow correct protocol in dealing with issues, they constantly lie to staff to get what they need out you, they don't send support cover for staff absences there fore expecting you to cover multiple jobs, absolutely no communication and like to pass the blame on to other members of management, alot of trouble with team members back stabbing each other very toxic environment.

Pros

Cons

Split shifts, low pay, stressful

Disappointing company and culture

In the school all the teachers and coworkers were very kind and helpful, I liked that part of my job, I got all the training and support what I needed. But it was very difficult to speak with the HR/payroll if I had any question. My cleaning coordinator couldn't answer my simplest questions at all and I should always call the office and wait months for a single answer. I think it is very bureaucratic.I was very disappointed with our cleaning coordinator's work, she is very unprofessional and has 0 people skills and absolutely does not care about the staff. We didn't get any support from her and she said a lot of misinformation and misleading things.

Avoid at all costs. Really bad company to work for.

Avoid this company at all costs. My time working here was no home life due to hours and times you had to work. Supervision one inperticular didn't have a clue what to do always whinging about working early hours when I myself was doing the same. You always get lied to by management. You'll get stabbed in the back by people. Supervisor always running to higher in charge telling tales. Your Co workers telling tales on you. Supervision and higher management thinking they are better than anyone else. Management won't admit to anything they've said.

Pros

None.

Cons

Everything.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Orian Solutions Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement