Orian Solutions Ltd
Happiness score is 74 out of 100

Working at Orian Solutions Ltd in Carlisle: 8 Reviews

Carlisle8 reviews

No complaints. Really enjoying my time here.

I’ve been here a month now and love it. Such friendly people and encouraging staff. Would highly recommend really look after their employees here.greatful for the opportunity

Pros

Flexible

Cons

Bad company..avoid if possible

No compassion towards struggling staff. I was asked if I wanted time off for my dads funeral!! They’ll work you to the bone. No consideration for your mental health. Staff in Ulverston are rude & don’t care about their staff.

Insights into Orian Solutions Ltd

What people like
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Clear sense of purpose
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Sense of belonging
  • Trust in colleagues

Very happy!

I’ve worked here for almost 12 months and thoroughly enjoy my job. It has provided the perfect balance for life as a parent. The staff are lovely and really supportive, and having such a great group of colleagues mean I really enjoy coming to work each day - which is a huge plus!

Pros

Supportive, friendly

Management need training how to be nice to staff

While working at orian. I worked with Nice clients and was always praised for good work. Management at orian was hit and miss. They always had to let you know who was the boss and treated you like you was stupid and they was not nice how they talked to you

Pros

The clients are nice and helpful

Cons

Management need to learn to talk to there staff better and not treat them like they are not valued

busy kitchen feeding school

a busy environment, some days can be hectic , need to be organised and well motivated to get the job done to the required standard. trianing is required, some on line. daily standard paperwork is required to be completed

Well organised company

Enjoyed my time working here managers were friendly and approacable . The team i worked with were nice and made working here a pleasure . Wages were ok and always on time and correct .

Good working environment

Started my job as a Finance Assistant last month and have found Orian as a very welcoming and supportive company. There is a friendly working environment and I have found it very easy to settle in. The work varies on a day to day basis with different challenges which keeps me occupied throughout the week. Would highly recommended Orian as a company to work for.

Pros

Pay/benefits, friendly workplace.

Friendly place to work

I joined Orian in April 2013 as HR Advisor and my role is to provide guidance and best practice advice on the full range of HR matters. What I enjoy the most about the job is that it varies from day to day. As the business has grown, I am now also the first point of contact for HR advice for our subsidiary companies (North & South Lakes Services) and in 2017 I was promoted to Senior HR Advisor. I now lead three other people in the HR team.

Pros

Meeting new people, friendly workplace.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Orian Solutions Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Orian Solutions Ltd with

• Orian Solutions Ltd
  • Carlisle
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?