Orian Solutions Ltd

United Kingdom22 reviews

Insights into Orian Solutions Ltd

What people like
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Clear sense of purpose
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Sense of belonging
  • Trust in colleagues

Professional cleaning firm very helpful

Unfortunately I only stayed with orian for a week as the job I applied for was taken so I agreed to take another position which was a bit late at night work to fit round my home life but saying that the week I worked I enjoyed very friendly girls lovely cleaning location and the manager was lovely and very helpful and considerate enjoyed my time with orian

Pros

Lovely location I worked at

Cons

A great company to work for.

Working for Orian was very enjoyable. I was placed in my local medical center which was a great place to work. The supervisors are very helpful and supportive. I would recommend working for Orian as they are a worthy employer.

Accommodating and pleasant company to work for. Pay could be better but it is compensated by work flexibility and support.

A typical day was to get on and do the work I was paid for, I worked alone. Management were always there if I needed them. Very supportive. In my opinion the job has no hardest task, once you are on top of your work, it is easy to keep on top of it - provided you don't allow yourself to become neglectful.

Pros

Job security, support. Generally a good company to work for.

Cons

Pay could be better.

very very bad

was not very fair management sucks, would not recommend this place of work to anyone, very unsocial hours and long work days, managers are incompetent and inconsistent

Avoid at all cost

Company took over from another cleaning company that were a lot better Management was always arguing with staff Management never listened to staff issuesColleagues were useless and never worked

Pros

Cons

The whole company

Disappointing company and culture

In the school all the teachers and coworkers were very kind and helpful, I liked that part of my job, I got all the training and support what I needed. But it was very difficult to speak with the HR/payroll if I had any question. My cleaning coordinator couldn't answer my simplest questions at all and I should always call the office and wait months for a single answer. I think it is very bureaucratic.I was very disappointed with our cleaning coordinator's work, she is very unprofessional and has 0 people skills and absolutely does not care about the staff. We didn't get any support from her and she said a lot of misinformation and misleading things.

Avoid at all costs. Really bad company to work for.

Avoid this company at all costs. My time working here was no home life due to hours and times you had to work. Supervision one inperticular didn't have a clue what to do always whinging about working early hours when I myself was doing the same. You always get lied to by management. You'll get stabbed in the back by people. Supervisor always running to higher in charge telling tales. Your Co workers telling tales on you. Supervision and higher management thinking they are better than anyone else. Management won't admit to anything they've said.

Pros

None.

Cons

Everything.

lack of communication, to much cleaning for a coordinator

I enjoyed working alongside the cleaning staff helping and trying to support them as much as I could. Struggled getting to see all sites on a regular basis as I was covering cleaning. I was a expensive cleaner as my job was cleaning coordinator.

Pros

Pay

Cons

Early Mornings, Late finish, lack of communication, to much covering

Rubbish

Not great to work for management haven’t clue ! Hard labour for little pay! Not much gratitude!When needing new equipment, it took ages to bring it, like weeks!

Pros

Cons

Hard graft

Enjoyed my time here

Challenging job, rewarding at times, the people you work with are wonderful, most of the staff are helpful and willing to help the company succeed, the job role I was in was fast paced, stressful at times, but this I enjoyed, over all as a company I would recommend, the operations side of the business from senior management to front line staff are all great to work with, and do there most to help, The other side of the business meaning the office side HR, health and safety. Health and safety was great I felt they looked after staff best they could, office staff where good most of the time, HR department unfortunately are lacking in people skills, and this is the department thats supposed to help the staff.Overall a good place to work

Pros

Flexible, great staff

Cons

Hr

Management need training how to be nice to staff

While working at orian. I worked with Nice clients and was always praised for good work. Management at orian was hit and miss. They always had to let you know who was the boss and treated you like you was stupid and they was not nice how they talked to you

Pros

The clients are nice and helpful

Cons

Management need to learn to talk to there staff better and not treat them like they are not valued

Good place to work-recommended

Good place to work. Not to far to travel and good hours. Very good and understanding supervisor. Good safe working culture,all training and equipment provided.

Nice work.

The manager was very nice, He helped me in everything. I've always been paid well. They gave me uniform and training. The job site is nice, I have nothing negative to say.

Excellent Job

I worked with Orian Solutions for about 2 years, and enjoyed my time there. I always wanted to work more then the hours I had, but they always said that they wasn't enough money in the pot. I did enjoy it though, and would definitely work there again if I was given more hours then the 3 hours a week I got, ':)

Over worked

Not a good company you dont get paid for working over your time. Too many extras to do on top of your own work. Never enough cleaning products available to do the job

looking to escape soon

Bad management pass the buck, blame everyone else but themselves. Not organised, like politicians, to get a vote. Lie to employees, harass employees, low wages....long hours. Let employees down, relative of mine died, when l first started to work with Orian, was not allowed to grieve!...

Orian

It was good. Quite tying working every evening, and would not be ideal with my education. I learnt how to clean professionally and how to efficiently deal with any issues. For a 16 year old it was good money and my colleagues were very friendly and approachable.

Well organised company

Enjoyed my time working here managers were friendly and approacable . The team i worked with were nice and made working here a pleasure . Wages were ok and always on time and correct .

absolutely awful place to work for

Shockingly awful place to work for, the managers are to blame for this as they do not look after their staff whatsoever!! bully tactics are used to in order to get staff to work places and travel to God knows where while other staff sit on their backsides doing nothing!! Im very surprised a lot of places haven't cancelled their contracts as half the places are absolutely filthy or shifts just aren't covered if bully tactics haven't worked!!! I feel sorry for the Co-ordinators , they are absolutely used and abused, doing managerial jobs , they don't get paid for doing manager jobs so I suggest managers and other higher paid employees get off your backsides and do the jobs yourselves!!awful awful company!!! Staff are not looked after whatsoever so I recommend steering clear of this company at all costs!!

Pros

absolutely nothing

Cons

everything

Nice job

Workmates are fine but managment not really helpfull. Place where I did work was pretty nice and people was really good. Everyone was helping each other.

Shocking. Stay away if you can.

Bullies .management give no support to workers. Make promises and don't keep them. Work you into the ground. Corrupt all the way up. Avoid if possible. They have no concern for your safety at all. Look elsewhere is my advice.

Pros

Nice co workers

Cons

Long hours. They xontact you when ur on leave and expect you to jump.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Orian Solutions Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement