Ornua

Quality Assurance Analyst3 reviews
United Kingdom3 reviews

2.9Pay & benefits

Good job

Friendly atmosphere very good strong team everyone now what he have to do all the staff it's very intelligent production going very high rate for everyone who looking for job

Stressful experience with little support from management.

The manager who might have been supportive was on maternity leave. I accept i was not right for the job as i wasn't up to carrying out 2 dozen tasks at once or making managerial decisions, nor could i overcome the language barrier nor could i actually do my job around 50% of the time as the limited workspace available would be taken up by staff from another area. Several staff members treated me as though i was just something dropped on the floor, however others were lovely, including the lady who had a very limited time to try to train me up, and the young lady i worked with. You need to have complete and utter confidence in yourself as you may have no-one higher up to support you.

Pros

The end of the working day.

Cons

The beginning of the working day.

Insights into Ornua

Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • Energising work tasks
  • Ability to learn new things

Qa

QA Very good place to work, lovely environment, proactive, good hours, and nice team I am very pleased to be part of this company and I learned a lot during my time with this company.

Pros

job culture

Cons

salary

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ornua. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Ornua with

Ornua reviews by location

Learn about Ornua in popular locations

• Ornua